Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Will definitely buy

I love that this product is organic, my family loves Annie’s, it tastes always tasted great but this new Mac and cheese tastes even better and I feel good about giving it to my son.

Cheesy goodness

We tried the Mac and cheddar cheese and loved it! The flavour was a hit at our house with the whole family! Easy to make on those busy days with the kids

Amazing taste

Wow what can I say about this product it was really creamy and my kids enjoyed it.The loved every bite that they look like they enjoyed this more than Kraft dinner.So this was a change I think I will be switching 5o this brand from now on.

Updated On: August 21, 2018

This is the best tasting macoroni and cheese.This doesn't taste artificial meaning you can taste the real cheese in this and my kids love this.I received this product for free for my opinion and this is the best.

Annie's Mac and Cheese

I recently received Annie's Cheddar mac and cheese for free in return for my honest review of the product. I must say I think I liked it more then the kraft dinner kind. Their was a different taste to the cheddar sauce and a bit griddy but I quite liked it. When eatting it before I knew it it was all gone wishing a had a bit more to eat. It kinda seemed like their wasn't as much pasta in the box as what kraft dinner has. Which would be the only downfall of the product. Other wise I am glad I got to try this for free!!

My kids favourite Mac and Cheese

My kids favourite Mac and Cheese She won’t have any other and I can feel safe for her to eat because the ingredients are organic and natural. We like that it doesn’t taste too processed and the shapes are fun! Plus it is easy to make!

Much cheesier!

We loved this one. I grew up eating KD and this one is just as good, if not better tasting. My daughter loves it as well so it is a definite buy again product for our family.

August 21, 2018

Great for a healthy alternative for mac and cheese!!

The Annie's mac and cheese was great tasting my kids didnt notice a difference from the leading brand. My only con is the price. It is way more expensive then the leading brand. So unless it was on sale and I had a coupon,I wouldnt normal go for this item!

Yum

Easy to make, liked the natural ingredients. Loved the taste, very cheesy and creamy. Myself and my son enjoyed it for lunch. We ate the whole box. Definitely recommend and will buy more for a quick lunch or side dish.

2.7/5

August 21, 2018

Not worth the added cost

I received Annie's macaroni and cheese free from Family Rated in exchange for my review.

I would not puchase Annie's macaroni and cheese in the future because I just can't justify the added cost. Boxed Mac and cheese is something you buy occasionally to supplement meals for a quick fix. But why spend the extra money on something that you can just make yourself fairly easily? Besides that, the name brand or store brand version of this Mac and cheese is honestly not that bad, ingredient wise. They're made with real cheese as well. And true, it's not organic, but everything in moderation, right?

The taste is comparable to regular Mac and cheese. Though I wish the sauce was thicker. And thankfully the orange cheese didn't taste chalky like the white version did by the same company.

I do wish they'd have larger size boxes for all Macs and cheese. It would be nice to have the option to buy a larger box to more realistically feed several people, rather than having to use 2 boxes.

Delicious Mac & cheese

I got to try this product for the first time. Kids absolutely loved it. They said it tasted just like regular Mac and cheese. It will be something I will purchase again.