Annie's Classic Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

Yummier Than Ever!* *yummier than previous recipe
  • Creamier, Cheesier Taste, Same Honest Food
  • 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • We work with trusted suppliers to source only non-GMO ingredients.
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie' way. A classic for the family!

Un régal sans égalmc!* *Meilleur que la recette précédente
  • Plus crémeux, Goût plus fromagé, Même aliment honnête
  • Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitières
  • Nous travaillons avec des fournisseurs fiables à ne nous approvisionner qu'en
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 26, 2018

Something I can be proud to serve my little lady.

I have a pretty picky eater at home and while she will try everything, she will only really eat some of her core foods. Thankfully Annie’s comes to the rescue by offering a better for you version of Mac and cheese. The classic cheddar is our family’s favourite and the best to make when’re just don’t know what’s for dinner.

Awesome product!

I got to try this product free through Family Rated! I’d never tried any Annie’s Products before, but was excited to share these with my family, especially my three year old who is a big fan of ‘cheesy noodles’. They were quick and easy to make and came out cheesy and smooth. My son couldn’t get enough of them, and hubby and I loved them too!

I would buy this!

We have been longtime fans of another brand. But this is amazing. We love annies. The creamy cheesy taste and organic ingredients taste like home. Delicious and pure. Exactly what i want my kids to be eating! I received this free to reveiw.

August 26, 2018

The best boxed mac and cheese around!

This was one of two samples I received. I really liked the fact that Annie's is known for organic and natural products. So nice to have a quick meal option that's not full of chemicals, especially when it comes to boxed mac and cheese. This pasta had really great flavour though I personally preferred the shells with white cheddar. The box said it was an improved recipe, not sure about the difference as we hadn't tried it previously. It was also nice and creamy. After trying Annie's I won't be going back to KD. It is a bit more expensive but totally worth it in my mind in terms of quality and flavour.

Loved every bite

I have 2 very picky eaters who basically live some days off hot dogs and mac and cheese and they absolutely loved this! I thought they might be able to tell the difference between this and their usual brand but they were quite happy. I've seen the Annie's mac and cheese at Costco and I think I'll be making a trip out there this week to stock up! Definitely gonna be a staple in my house.

Very tasty

Really enjoyed the texture and quality of the product. Taste is perfect. Will be buying more fore sure. Served it as a side dish to grilled vegetable main dish and it was perfect. Great find!

0.5/5

No Flavour

Unfortunately we found this flavour had no flavour.
    We were lucky enough to get picked to try Annie's Classic Cheddar for free but we won't be buying this product.

1.0/5

Not a fan

I was so excited when I received this for free to review from Chick Advisor. I made it for the kids and I for lunch. I noticed that the package was normal size but the amount of uncooked pasta was so little.

After I made it up and served it I had a taste. I was shocked how sweet it tasted. I found myself checking the ingredient list for added sugar. Also it had very little flavour.

My kids however devoured it. So it was a win in their books. But I won’t be purchasing it.

August 26, 2018

Easy make and easy to eat. Really delicious

Loved the taste better than the other leading brand. My son found it delicious but I enjoyed it as well. Will definitely buy it again. The quantity was enough as well.

August 26, 2018

Delicious and good for you too!

Received this to review and I was pretty excited! My three-year old loves 'noodles' and we try to lean towards organic products for her. This is conveniently easy to make and quick as well which is always a plus. It tasted great, did not have that boxed cheese taste that so many macaroni and cheese's do. Came out quite creamy and my picky toddler ate it right up!