Aquafina FlavorSplash Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 885 in Lip Balm

The hydrating lip balm delivers soothing moisturization and contains botanicals of jojoba oil , almond oil, and vitamin with the added benefit of our unique crisp refreshing flavor that defines Aquafina premium lip care. For more information, please visit http://www.aquafinaskincare.com.

April 12, 2017

I tried these and I did like the flavors and scents and texture. The thing that I did not like about these is the size. They get lost in your purse easily and the thinness of them makes it so they don't cover your lips as well as a regular size/

March 16, 2017

I am so in love with these lip balms! They smell fantastic and I mean really really good. I bought a set of them and my favorite is the peelin good orange scent. It goes on nice and smoothly and isn't sticky or greasy at all. They are a great product for a really good price.

March 16, 2017

I like Aquafina lip balm, but it isn't my favourite. This didn't keep my lips as moisturized as my other two favourites. I find this stuff to be a bit more pricey than Chapstick. This would probably be a good light lip balm for summer months, but i definitely don't use in the winter, just not enough moisture.

February 26, 2017

Absolutely love these little chapsticks! They're skinnier than most so they fit into smaller pockets.
    They don't leave your lips greasy and they come in different scents.
    They leave your lips really moisturized and protected from sun and wind burn
    You can find them at the dollar store sometimes

January 06, 2017

These lip balms are great. The fact that they are so affordable and usually come in multi-packs is a definite selling point. The mint is my favourite. It tingles so good. You can sometimes also find them at the dollar store, which is a huge plus.

December 25, 2016

cheap but effective!
    I love it soo much- its cheap but gets the job done.
    I love the tingling feeling and moisturizing feeling that lasts long.
    it lasts a pretty long time, considering there's two in the pack and considering it doesn't wear off very fast.
    its not thin its alittle thicker and it has nice scents to it aswell. the packaging it nice thin and not bulky like new lipies now adays.

October 02, 2016

My other favourite lip balm works amazing. I personally only buy the one that's mint it has a little tingle once you put it one, thats when I know it's working. Not to heavy a great healing lip balm and I always put it on before putting on lipstick.

September 25, 2016

These lip balms are my favorite lip balms on the market. Whether you're just looking to keep your lips moisturized or you have chapped lips and are trying to heal them, these work better than any other lip balm I've tried. They smell great and they instantly make your lips feel amazing. I always make sure I have one (usually more) in my purse during the winter. This product is a must!

June 16, 2016

this lip balm smells amazing and works even better. and for the price, you can't go wrong. It is hands down my favourite lip balm. It definitely moisturizes my dry lips better than any other i have used

May 14, 2016

I love these when I'm sick. It's nothing for me to go through a full tube when I'm sick because I get easily dehydrated. Then, I can just throw it away and not have any sick germs reapplied.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr