3.9/5
Aquafina FlavorSplash Lip Balm Reviews

The hydrating lip balm delivers soothing moisturization and contains botanicals of jojoba oil , almond oil, and vitamin with the added benefit of our unique crisp refreshing flavor that defines Aquafina premium lip care. For more information, please visit http://www.aquafinaskincare.com.

October 09, 2017

Good product for cheap price

I usually can't walk out of Wal-Mart without at least looking at these let alone purchasing them. Their smaller size makes them easy to take with you.

September 02, 2017

These taste so good

This lip balm tastes so good that I could eat it! (Almost). It has a very smooth formula which I love! The price is very good at well considering how good quality it is!

1.8/5

July 02, 2017

Aquafina FlavorSplash Lip Balm

I received a few of these as a gift and unfortunately I was not impressed with them. There's no wow factor to this product they are mediocre at best and I have too many lip balms that I know are amazing to justify ever repurchasing these. Here are the reasons why I was not thrilled about these:

Packaging: because they are so skinny they are very easily lost in your purse, makeup bags or anywhere. When actually applying the balm you have to do multiple strokes to cover your whole lips as this balm is so small and skinny.

Texture and lasting effect: I was not crazy about the texture, I did not find these thick enough and I found that it slipped off my lips quickly after application.

Flavours/ scents: I was not too crazy about the flavours at all either.

3.2/5

April 12, 2017

I tried these and I did like the flavors and scents and texture. The thing that I did not like about these is the size. They get lost in your purse easily and the thinness of them makes it so they don't cover your lips as well as a regular size/

March 16, 2017

I am so in love with these lip balms! They smell fantastic and I mean really really good. I bought a set of them and my favorite is the peelin good orange scent. It goes on nice and smoothly and isn't sticky or greasy at all. They are a great product for a really good price.

2.3/5

March 16, 2017

I like Aquafina lip balm, but it isn't my favourite. This didn't keep my lips as moisturized as my other two favourites. I find this stuff to be a bit more pricey than Chapstick. This would probably be a good light lip balm for summer months, but i definitely don't use in the winter, just not enough moisture.

February 26, 2017

Absolutely love these little chapsticks! They're skinnier than most so they fit into smaller pockets.
    They don't leave your lips greasy and they come in different scents.
    They leave your lips really moisturized and protected from sun and wind burn
    You can find them at the dollar store sometimes

January 06, 2017

These lip balms are great. The fact that they are so affordable and usually come in multi-packs is a definite selling point. The mint is my favourite. It tingles so good. You can sometimes also find them at the dollar store, which is a huge plus.

December 25, 2016

cheap but effective!
    I love it soo much- its cheap but gets the job done.
    I love the tingling feeling and moisturizing feeling that lasts long.
    it lasts a pretty long time, considering there's two in the pack and considering it doesn't wear off very fast.
    its not thin its alittle thicker and it has nice scents to it aswell. the packaging it nice thin and not bulky like new lipies now adays.

October 02, 2016

My other favourite lip balm works amazing. I personally only buy the one that's mint it has a little tingle once you put it one, thats when I know it's working. Not to heavy a great healing lip balm and I always put it on before putting on lipstick.