Aquafina Hydrating Lip Balm

Aquafina Hydrating Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 887 in Lip Balm

January 14, 2017

This stuff is amazing & I have tried pretty much every brand of chap stick/lip balm out there. It goes on smooth & then cools for a good 15-20 mins. Once the coolness settles down it is still smooth on your lips and feels like its protecting them. It has cured my chapped lips in this crazy winter. I have found this at Dollarama & at $1.25 for 2 thats a steal.

Please note this review is only for the original. The flavored ones do not have the cooling sensation which is really what makes this product, IMO

January 10, 2017

Love, love, love! This lip balm is very hydrating; one application relieves dry lips. I love the cool and minty feel. AND it is NOT greasy. This is a product we ALWAYS have around!

October 09, 2016

Let's talk about lip balm. Do you like a lip balm that is a worth every penny, works well and good quality? Aquafina Hydrating Lip Balm is just for you! This product is a great buy on any day, easy to use and stays put. The oils in it won't leave your lips feeling greasy but rather nourished and pleasantly moisturized. It is small, so it is perfect for the purse or even a large clutch bag. The lip balm will leave your lips looking and feeling great. With many scents to choose from why not buy them all in a convient low priced multi pack?

August 18, 2016

this lip balm is good.
    its moisturizing, and cheap to buy. comes in two pack so you can get
    two original or one original and one flavor such as strawberry, or citrus. the
    balm lasts long and the only thing i would really change is that it should make my lips more soft
    to the touch

June 06, 2016

This is by far the best and effective lip balm. It actually works. Most of the time, I dont end up going through the whole tube, as they dont work for my dry, chapped, cracked lips, but I went through this whole thing and repurchased it. This leaves your lips hydrated and with continued regular use, unlike many other lip balms out there that claim to repair your lips, this actually does what it says, you can see your lips healing and getting better.

March 28, 2016

It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day, and I don't have to reapply too often even after having a drink of water. I like how soft my lips feel immediately upon applying!

February 24, 2016

This product is by far the best lipbalm I have ever used. It is my absolute favourite! It smells amazing and leaves my lips so smooth and hydrated. I can have cracked dry lips and in a matter of hours they are smooth and hydrated again. I highly recommend this product and its also ridiculously cheap!