Arbonne ABC Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

May 25, 2017

I was given this in a package when my son was in nicu. It is a very nice cream. not greasy at all.. and not an overbearing scent in the cream. highly reccomend

2.2/5

May 09, 2017

ca coute tellement cher que s'en est ridicule...tant qu'a payer ce prix ma acheter un shampooing de salon... Et en tant que coiffeuse j'en est essayer des shampooing et oui ca fais la job....l a v e r , mais sans plus.....jamais je ferais acheter ca a une cliente! C'est de l'abus a ce prix la...on parle d'un enfant a qui ont peu laver la tete combien de fois dans une semaine...si vous avez les moyens ben good mais meme a ca je trouve exagerer

May 03, 2017

My daughter until 6 months had an unknown rash all over her little body. It turned out to be a soap allergy, all the natural soaps we used either made it worse or didnt help it. Until a friend told me about Arbonnes baby line. It changed her life. This is the only body wash, cream, sunscreen, and butt cream that has helped her skin become soft and have NO RASH. I love the baby body wash, it gives me peace of mind to know that what I'm using on my daughter is safe. It has a very light scent of camomile leaving her skin very soft not dry.

May 02, 2017

I love Arbonnes ABC Line. It's definitely expensive compared to your regular baby washes or creams but my son had sensitive skin and using Arbonnes baby wash helped clear up any rashes! Love it!

April 04, 2017

I was hesitant at first given the price of the product, however I love the smell and my bottle has lasted forever (literally months and months- and the 1 bottle is still on the go). It leaves my babe's hair smelling great, it's not harsh on her eyes and it doesn't dry out her skin. Great product.

February 27, 2017

With a light scent of sandalwood, this cleanser is perfect for a baby, or anyone with sensitive skin. It has a nice lather, but not too much. I've used this as a facial cleanser and have found it great for that as well.

January 12, 2017

A friend was having an Arbonne party so I decided to try the ABC wash on my littles. The smell is very mild and I feel better about putting less harsh chemicals on my kiddos. However, the cost is very high. I can't justify spending that much on baby wash when my family is living paycheque to paycheque.

1.5/5

November 28, 2016

If you're looking for a product that is supposed to be gentle on baby's skin, this is not it.

I found the tiniest amount dried my son's skin and irritated his ecemeza. I found it was not worth the price.

September 01, 2016

I love that it's all natural. My 'baby' will turn 2 already, but I still use this on him, it's great for his curly hair and soft for his skin. Great product.

July 26, 2016

I'm in love with this product, I love that it's all natural and it doesn't have a big smell of perfume for a baby. My baby skin is so soft after a bathe him and also it's hypoallergenic its a five star product! :)

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge