Arbonne ABC Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 188 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

April 04, 2017

I was hesitant at first given the price of the product, however I love the smell and my bottle has lasted forever (literally months and months- and the 1 bottle is still on the go). It leaves my babe's hair smelling great, it's not harsh on her eyes and it doesn't dry out her skin. Great product.

February 27, 2017

With a light scent of sandalwood, this cleanser is perfect for a baby, or anyone with sensitive skin. It has a nice lather, but not too much. I've used this as a facial cleanser and have found it great for that as well.

January 12, 2017

A friend was having an Arbonne party so I decided to try the ABC wash on my littles. The smell is very mild and I feel better about putting less harsh chemicals on my kiddos. However, the cost is very high. I can't justify spending that much on baby wash when my family is living paycheque to paycheque.

1.5/5

November 28, 2016

If you're looking for a product that is supposed to be gentle on baby's skin, this is not it.

I found the tiniest amount dried my son's skin and irritated his ecemeza. I found it was not worth the price.

September 01, 2016

I love that it's all natural. My 'baby' will turn 2 already, but I still use this on him, it's great for his curly hair and soft for his skin. Great product.

July 26, 2016

I'm in love with this product, I love that it's all natural and it doesn't have a big smell of perfume for a baby. My baby skin is so soft after a bathe him and also it's hypoallergenic its a five star product! :)

June 29, 2016

I love love love love this hair and body wash. Not only is it safe for my daughter it lasts for ever. I had one bottle when my daughter was born. It was all I ever used. You only need a tiny little bit and it lasted till past her first birthday. She is over two and I am only on bottle two. I still use this for her even though shes not a baby anymore.

April 12, 2016

Arbonne baby body and hair wash, first off it has nothing bad in it at all! If you are worried about harmful products reaching your baby then this is the product you need. It smells amazing, and a little goes along way. The price is a little higher then your normal department store body washes but hey who wouldn't rather pay a little more for there baby.

March 03, 2016

Always a fan of Arbonne products because of their all natural ingredients, especially for bath and skin care on kids it is great to know that what you are using on them is not harmful. We loved our full Arbonne baby kit that we received as a gift.

February 21, 2016

Although very expensive I have used this shampoo on my son for the last year and a half. I've only gone through 2 and a half bottles. The smell is great and I love that it is tearless.