Arizona Arnold Palmer Lemonade & Iced Tea

Arizona Arnold Palmer Lemonade & Iced Tea Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #90 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

June 11, 2017

Amazing summer drink it's also a great price if you go to the right place. I do find it unfair that some stores charge more then the .99& that is listed on the can

June 22, 2016

I'm so addicted to these! Half iced tea and half lemonade - the perfect "mocktail!" I stock up on these every summer and drink them iced cold. I like to add frozen berries to them too - so delicious! Plus at 99 cents a can, you just can't go wrong.

March 29, 2016

I love Arnold Palmers! They are the perfect refreshment for spring/summer. They aren't as sweet as Arizona iced teas can sometimes get. They also make great summer cocktails. Very refreshing.

March 17, 2016

I absolutely love this drink! I love lemonade and I love iced tea, so this is perfect. THey each complement the other one so nicely. It's not overly sweet either. It's even nice to add a little vodka to it :)

December 15, 2015

I grabbed one of these for a dollar one day when I'd never had one before. I figured it was a different packaging for their normal iced tea, come to find it's half lemonade. Surprisingly they're actually really good. Now every time I'm at the store I grab several of these since they're only about a dollar. Especially nice since they're in the tall cans.

December 15, 2015

The name “Arnold Palmer” has legendary roots as an original beverage combination of half iced tea and half lemonade, widely known for its refreshing taste and ability to revive the senses after a competitive round of golf. -- Only 69¢ (most places) for 458mL. Not overly sweet, I like it better than the original iced tea. I like to add some fresh lemon to mine for an extra refreshing flavor.