4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odour Sealing Clumping Litter Reviews
#1 in Cat Litter

This product contains a proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules which forms an odour containing seal around urine and feces. This powerful formula with heavy duty odour eliminators is designed to destroy sealed in odours on contact.

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Litter guarantees a 7-day odour free home along with no crumbly clumps, ultra low dust and low tracking. Just remember to remove clumps & solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 16, 2014

Thanks chickadvisor For this coupon!!!!

This product is good and very effective. Love It!!!!!

This litter is the best!!!!!

No bad odors!!

This product is worth the money!

2.2/5

June 16, 2014

I received a coupon in the mail thanks to Chickadvisor, but I can't say I'm happy with the product at all. I started using the product (arm & hammer clump and seal litter) on June 12, and put it in one box. I have 3 cats, 2 of them like to use this one particular cat litter box. On June 14th my one cat started to sneeze at least 4-5 times a day (he's an indoor cat and only goes outside in the backyard, he's also up to date on his shots as all the rest of my cats are). I thought maybe he was coming down with a cold and then my second cat that uses the same cat litter box also started to sneezing the next day. I went downstairs to check out the cat boxes and clean them out and found that the perfume smell coming from the Arm & Hammer product was overwhelming, even for me. I don't usually buy the perfumed cat litter because it's so strong usually. I can't say that I'll be buying this product again because I found it very expensive for the size of box you receive and also my cats seem to be allergic to it. I've now since divided that Arm & Hammer litter into the 3 other cat litter boxes I use, to cut down the smell and also hoping that my cats will stop sneezing from it, which is the only thing I've changed in my house over the last week. Sorry Arm & Hammer, but this product was a MISS for me and my cats.

June 16, 2014

I received a coupon for this product thanks to chickadvisor! It was a very nice change from what I usually use. It works PERFECTLY and really does clump up well. The odour from the litter boxes are also way less potent. :) Two thumbs up!!

June 16, 2014

This product is actually good and effective. The price is relatively high for such a small box though. However, the effectiveness outweighs the price.

First, the average litter has a lot of dust while pouring in litter into the box. The dust would get all over me and I would have to hold my breath to prevent from inhaling it. This litter, however, had very little dust. I poured the whole box in and it was amazing! I did not have to hold my breath or dust myself afterwards.

Second, it really does help with odor. Because it is cat litter, you will smell it no matter what. This litter does effectively cover up the smell by probably 95%. It's really amazing.

I'm in love with this cat litter, my mom is in love with it (she does the cleaning half the time), and I'm sure my kitty likes it too. The only downside is the price and how fine the litter is. If they offer it thicker, that would work better with grown up cats. Overall, I love the product and would definitely purchase again!

Updated On: June 16, 2014

Thanks Chickadvisor for letting me try this product as part of the product review club!

June 16, 2014

I received a coupon for Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odour Sealing Clumping Litter from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    the first thing to note, that in my smaller town , it was not carried by any store that accepted coupons. So a 45 minute drive to Target to locate the product. The travel time and the price would have shut me down right there.
    But, once we changed the box over for our furry friends, the real test began.
    Two had no problem , but one cat was not overly impressed. I was not even sure she would use the box.
    Nature's call finally over came her wariness of the new product, and after that, she accepted it just fine.
    The product seemed of a better quality to previouos litters, hense the inflated price . The clumping action was ok, although I do think it would do better with less cats to dig and break up the clumps.
    Overall , a decent product, but the price is still a stick point for me.

June 16, 2014

it was very effective, covered up the smells of urine and fecus. it did not clump so much, but I had a hard time finding product. It seems the only store that sells this product was Wal-mart and it was expensive. The other brands are like $5.99 to $6.99 for the same size box. So if I had to weigh my options yes, thanks for the coupon to try but you want our honest opinions....and I would revert back to my old brand, so thank you very much for the opportunity of trying. And I did have to have a little extra (well a lot extra) to try this new product.

June 16, 2014

I received a coupon for this through the product review club. Luckily the day we got it the litter box needed changing. I have to say I am really impressed with the effectiveness of the product, not once has the litter had a smell to it even if we forgot to scoop it one day and this is huge because we have a stinky furball! The only thing I didn't like is the price, don't get me wrong here the price is great if you have one cat but the size of the box wouldn't last me a whole month like my other product which is half the price. Overall though, aside from price, I give this liter an A .

I received this product for free from the Product Review Club

The only thing I didn't like was the price. It was more costly than other litters I have used. I would definetely repurchase of the price came down, or stores a sale. I would also get it with when a Shopper Optimum event happens (if the sell at Shoppers). Now on to the good stuff. The smell is fantastic, for a kitty litter. It has a frest scent and I was surprised how strong and lasting it was. Didn't scare the kitty away :) Also, it wasn't messy. It didn't leave little dust footprints all over my hard wood floors, which is very important to me. When dumping it out, there wasn't little dust particles flying around. So over all, in both scent and use, it's a very clean product. Knock that price down and you would have an A !

June 16, 2014

I have used the clump and seal and found the product to deliver what is says. There was no door for the seven days but I did find it hard to remove from litter box as it does come out in very large clumps. I think I will stay with the regular arm and hammer.

June 16, 2014

Loved this cat litter. Kept the odor down, great price but I wish the box was bigger or came in a bucket.