ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste Reviews

WHITER TEETH IN JUST 3 DAYS

Free of the following ingredients, so you can get outstanding whitening and enamel strengthening without compromises:
- Artificial sweeteners and dyes
- Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- Preservatives, parabens & peroxide

Made with more of the essential ingredients you need for a healthy, beautiful smile
100% natural baking soda to naturally whiten teeth.

You may also like ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten & Strengthen Fluoride Toothpaste

SUPER CLEAN

makes your teeth and mouth feel super clean and fresh

Loved it!

I loved the charcoal flavour! It was not super minty like others that i have tried. My husband and kids really enjoyed it too. Made my teeth feel cleaned and whiter. I really enjoyed the taste and the feeling.

Sparkling teeth

I received a sample pack through chick advisor of Arm and Hammer charcoal, and all in one, toothpaste.
    I was a little hesitant as I read charcoal can actually strip the teeth.
    I did see results, quickly. “Whiter after three days”just as the box says.
    I alternate between the two. I would buy this product.

September 30, 2020

Charcoal Toothpaste used to scare me...

So, I was always nervous to try charcoal toothpaste, I remember when they first came out a few years ago and we saw people scrubbing their enamel away with black pastes, that looked like a pain to rinse out. However, I had never tried one until now. I like that this one was fluoride-free, as the only ones I have found in that category are usually more costly. This was not a dark coloured paste, but a light grey one that was easy to rinse and left my mouth minty. I cannot vouch for the whitening as I use an arsenal of whitening products in conjuction, but I did not notice further yellowing, and I am a heavy coffee drinker like many. As I mentioned in my other A&R, I like the chic upright packaging and not having to deal with a screw off lid. I only use a tiny amount (pea sized) and I can scrub my whole mouth, no problem. I would repurchase this again, as the first time I recieved it, it was from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review. I would also repurchase as this is flouride free, and while there is not a TON of confirmation on the effects of this ingredient, it is nice to reach for it when you can, just in case.

September 29, 2020

Best toothpaste!

This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling nice and clean. I highly recommend A&H Toothpaste.

September 29, 2020

Great taste, whiter teeth

I recently received this product for free and I have been very happy with the results. I have brighter teeth and fresher breath. I thought it might have a gritty texture but it didnt. I was pleasantly surprised!

Great toothpaste

I was pleasantly surprised. I was a little concerned the charcoal would taste funny.Even though I got it free to try I would definitely purchase this product. Fresh and clean. #gotitfree

September 26, 2020

A different colour but results are just as great!

I loved the deep cleaning I felt from this toothpaste.

Clean teeth

I love Arm and Hammer toothpastes but this one was awesome. I felt it did a great job cleaning my teeth and taking some coffee stains off. It has a creamy texture and tastes a bit like baking soda but I love it!

September 25, 2020

Charcoal? Good for your teeth?

We loved ARM & HAMMER™ Essentials Whiten + Activated Charcoal Fluoride-Free Toothpaste
    Think baking soda in toothpaste works great and then add charcoal to add to the mix. The whole family liked the way it worked. Worried it would taste bad but it just tasted like toothpaste. Would recommend it to everyone!