Astro original all natural yogurt

Astro original all natural yogurt Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 307 in Yogurt

May 02, 2017

I have been buying Astro for many years. Really like this yogurt. It is creamy, and taste yummy. My favorite flavour is the lemon ( hard to get at some stores). It's gelatin free too!

April 04, 2017

This is my favourite yogurt. The plain yogurt top is delicious on its own and the fruit bottom is so sweet and yummy. There are always fantastic deals on this product so I'm always able to find it on sale. It's a staple in our fridge.

March 29, 2017

I mix the yoghurt with fruits and taste good, the texture is not as creamy as other brands I have tried, a bit watery, but overall it's not bad, price is reasonable too

March 13, 2017

In my opinion Astro has always consistently delivered the highest quality yoghurt. I tend to buy the multipacks with different flavours. We use them in smoothies, on granola, and in baking, AND just on their own for a nutritious quick snack. You can't go wrong with Astro.

March 02, 2017

So yummy. Whether it's sttawberry' blueberry peach field berry or just plain vanilla all the flavours are so delicious. Can even add your own added fruit or granola and it's even better

January 19, 2017

Affordable and tasty. We enjoy these, they taste great and are a healthy option for our family. The ones with fruit on the bottom are great too. I like the flavor options Astro offers.

January 05, 2017

I buy this brand of yogurt all the time. @Astro (original all natural yogurt). I like the fact that you can also buy an assortment of flavors, is very healthy and made with all natural ingredients. It is also just the perfect size to eat for a yummy snack. I pack it in our lunches all the time. Great for a active and healthy lifestyle.

January 05, 2017

Un yogourt très consistant. Il a une belle texture crémeuse, sans ajouts qui donnent un goût bizarre. J'aime particulièrement celui à la lime. J'y ajoute du granola pour une collation nutritive.

January 04, 2017

Astro yogurt is absolutely delicious. It tastes just like natural fruits. I specially like the yogurts with the fruits in the bottom. Also, they are very affordable.

September 27, 2016

Love the taste & variety of flavours. Light & creamy, my go to snack.. Great price point with a product that has been known to produce quality. When you need a quick energy boost this is a great item to have.

Vcrjoe added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Biggest turn-offs

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?