4.9/5
Astro original all natural yogurt Reviews
Ranked #18 in Yogurt

August 14, 2017

Astro original all natural yogurt

The Astro original all natural yogurt is one of my sons favorites yogurt and he can be rather picky! he finishes the tubs within minutes and sometimes asks for another. They taste delicious and are all natural. A good source of dairy and fruit for my son.

June 20, 2017

Like heaven

This yogurt is a great value for the price. Its thickness is just right and its sour taste is perfect. Not too sour and not too sweet either. Its great for milkshakes or with anything really. I definitely recommend this as a great natural yogurt.

May 02, 2017

I have been buying Astro for many years. Really like this yogurt. It is creamy, and taste yummy. My favorite flavour is the lemon ( hard to get at some stores). It's gelatin free too!

April 04, 2017

This is my favourite yogurt. The plain yogurt top is delicious on its own and the fruit bottom is so sweet and yummy. There are always fantastic deals on this product so I'm always able to find it on sale. It's a staple in our fridge.

March 29, 2017

I mix the yoghurt with fruits and taste good, the texture is not as creamy as other brands I have tried, a bit watery, but overall it's not bad, price is reasonable too

March 13, 2017

In my opinion Astro has always consistently delivered the highest quality yoghurt. I tend to buy the multipacks with different flavours. We use them in smoothies, on granola, and in baking, AND just on their own for a nutritious quick snack. You can't go wrong with Astro.

March 02, 2017

So yummy. Whether it's sttawberry' blueberry peach field berry or just plain vanilla all the flavours are so delicious. Can even add your own added fruit or granola and it's even better

January 19, 2017

Affordable and tasty. We enjoy these, they taste great and are a healthy option for our family. The ones with fruit on the bottom are great too. I like the flavor options Astro offers.

January 05, 2017

I buy this brand of yogurt all the time. @Astro (original all natural yogurt). I like the fact that you can also buy an assortment of flavors, is very healthy and made with all natural ingredients. It is also just the perfect size to eat for a yummy snack. I pack it in our lunches all the time. Great for a active and healthy lifestyle.

January 05, 2017

Un yogourt très consistant. Il a une belle texture crémeuse, sans ajouts qui donnent un goût bizarre. J'aime particulièrement celui à la lime. J'y ajoute du granola pour une collation nutritive.