4.1/5
Aussie Aussome Volume Styling Mousse Reviews
#1849 in Hair Care

High-caliber hold in a foam that won't weigh you down.

January 04, 2018

Great for curly hair!

I have been using this product for years and years. It works well for my natural curly hair. It has a firm hold but loosens up throughout the day giving me the defined curl I want. It smells great too!

September 27, 2017

I would buy this product again

It's a great product for the price. Not too expensive. It helps tame my hair and I love how it makes my hair smell. It is a great product that my whole family uses.

September 26, 2017

Lifesaver

I've been using this stuff for years and absolutely adore it. It's perfect for days when I can't be bothered to do my hair, but still want to look like I've put in a little effort. It gives great shape and volume even to air dried hair.

March 08, 2016

I love the aussie mousses they smell amazing and i have very long hair and i find it is the only mousse that holds in my hair and dosent leave it feeling super heave

June 16, 2015

I love this stuff! It keeps my curls frizz free for most of the day! It adds just enough crunch that I can just scrunch it soft again. I do think really like the wet hard look and this just gives my hair the extra oomph that it needs! Oh, and it smells amazing!

February 01, 2015

Smells amazing, removes greasy hair, long lasting smell. Great Buy!!!

0.8/5

December 21, 2011

It's not often a product is that bad where I throw it out before finishing it.
    But this Aussie Aussome Volume Styling Mousse just doesn't work for me at all - it's in the garbage
    It makes my hair soooo crunchy and hard even if I use the suggested amount and distribute it well into towel-dried damp hair. And on top of that, this mousse didn't do anything for volume whether I blow dry or let my hair air dry.

When I look for a voluminizing mousse I want one that doesn't make my hair crunchy and stiff (or at least it if does, it should give me great volume as the trade off).

Maybe I just need to avoid hair products that are maximum hold?