Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair

Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #306 out of 677 in Conditioner

May 03, 2017

I love this product from Aveda, I use it every time I shower. I enjoy most of their products, they smell amazing and it does what it says it will, which is always a bonus!

March 14, 2017

If you have dry or damaged hair - buy this product! I have very thin and fine hair which, after colour treatments, was left looking lifeless and dead. A little goes a long way with this product (for me, anyways), and leaves my hair so soft I can't stop touching it. It is a little pricey, so I try to use it every few days.

March 09, 2017

BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE DAMAGED HAIR! After years of bleaching and heat styling my hair I was desparate for products to help my breaking, dry hair. I bought the damage remedy line and after 3 months of using it my hair had actually grown instead of breaking, and it was soft and looked like hair not straw! I should note that I also adopted a less damaging hair routine, but the daily hair repair was an integral part of transforming my hair health. I have been using the whole line on and off now for two years, but the one consistent I use is the daily hair repair.

February 08, 2017

Definitely my favourite Aveda hair care product. I am big fan of straightening my hair and this is the holy grail of heat protection. I feel like I just left the salon each time I use it as my hair is left smooth and shiny. Just run it through your damp clean hair and style as usual, as easy as that!

November 07, 2016

I like this product for heat protection. My stylist recommended it and I do feel that it has made a difference in terms of preventing breakage etc. My only complaint is that I prefer the softness given by oils (like argan or moroccan oil) and I find if i use both the damage remedy and an oil my hair is too weighted down and greasy

October 19, 2016

Love this product! It smells great, and leaves my hair feeling nice. I apply it to my damp hair after a shower. It helps keep my hair not tangled. You dont need to use much, so its lasted me awhile so far.

March 10, 2016

Although this product looks and smells great, it leaves my hair feeling greasy. I usually trust Aveda products without reserve, but I can't recommend this one.

March 09, 2016

Love love love Aveda damage repair shampoo and conditioner. Hair looks, feels and smells amazing. If you like to get away from harmful chemicals as much as possible, this is definitely a way to go. The only downside - the price :(

July 31, 2015

I purchased this about a month ago. I love love love Aveda, but I honestly didn't notice a huge difference. I was hoping that it would help to make my hair feel silkier and smoother but it didn't.

October 24, 2014

I color my hair a lot and I've tried a lot of treatments but I think this one works well on my hair and helps keep it hydrated...can't say much about it yet since I've only used it a few times