Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

Helps to improve elasticity and firmness to reveal younger-looking skin in just 1 week*.

AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless™ Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is clinically proven to not only help reduce the visible effects of elastin and collagen loss, but to also nourish skin, to keep it looking healthier and younger. It helps strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier to maintain a healthier-looking appearance, helping to reduce the signs of aging. This anti-aging daily moisturizer with sunscreen contains Blackberry Complex infused with vitamins, antioxidants, and powerful anti-aging ingredients to keep skin looking younger, longer.

The dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic formula is non-greasy and won't clog pores.

*According to Aveeno.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 17, 2020

Absolutely love this newer line the smell,feel

There isn't any aveeno products I'd write bad review .this newer one is my absolutely favorite.smells so good and love how light it feels on your skin, highly recommend it

January 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Ageless on a budget!

I have sensitive skin so I’ve always gravitated to aveeno products for myself and my children. Now that I’m getting a bit older, I needed to switch from regular moisturizers to something geared towards aging skin. This Aveeno moisturizer keeps my skin soft and the built in SPF is a bonus! I don’t like putting sunscreen on my face so this Aveeno cream is great to ensure my skin is protected against the sun’s harmful rays! If you’re on a budget, this cream is for you!

October 26, 2019

Love this!❤️

Will definitely buy again moisturized perfectly and great knowing there’s a spf of 30 in it to protect my face from the sun! I quite often forget this step so this is a 2-1 for me! Well done aveeno!

October 06, 2019

Love this moisturizer

I’ve bought this twice over now, and will continue to buy. I like this moisturizer because it is light & a small amount covers well.This small bottle goes a long way.

August 29, 2019

Worth it and effective

I like Aveeno SPF moisturizer because doesn't feel heavy on skin and I've noticed a more even and brighter skin texture. Also, the fact that the cream contains SPF is very good so I don't have to apply sunblock.

August 17, 2019

Fantastic Product!

Fantastic daily moisturizer! Left my skin feeling protected, but not greasy. Started by wearing it under foundation, but it’s been so hot this summer I’ve opted to wear it by itself. Would highly recommend!

August 13, 2019

I would buy this product for the rest of my life.

I love using AVEENO products. This particular product by AVEENO is the best. It does what it says it will do. I have dark patches on my face , so i need this product to not darken it anymore and it does just that. also, it is a great moisturizer. it makes my skin feel great ! I love using this product and i recommend it to anyone who struggles with their skin. Thanks AVEENO !

Sunshine in a bottle

This product makes most of my new wrinkles disappear.
    It keeps my skin moisturise much longer than any other moisturizer on the market.
    It is the appropriate moisturizer to use during the summer as it has SPF 30.
    I adore it.

August 13, 2019

Great product - added bonus sun protection

Great moisturizer, and also keeps the uv rays from damaging my face. love it. Use summer and winter time, all year round, helps keeping your face healthy and youth looking.

July 25, 2019

Great!!

I love this product and definitely recommend it to people who are interested in it!! Wonderful and moistures my skin. It really helps hide those wrinkles!