Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Apricot and Honey Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $7.47-11.49

April 10, 2018

my skin has never been softer

the Aveeno daily moisturizing body was is amazing! it provides a ton of moisture to my skin, unlike other body washes that tend to dry skin out with harsh ingredients, and it smells really nice and fresh!

September 13, 2017

Honey & Yogurt? Yes Please!!

I tried this product on a whim ... I didn't think I would like it. However, I love it. It lathers so well and thick that a little goes a long way (great for a budget!) There is just a subtle scent and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. I recommend this product!

July 17, 2017

Love This and You Will Too!

The smell of the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash is to die for. It is not overly powerful like some body washes tend to be. The scent is lovely but not overpowering. I found myself smelling my arms thru the day and it was heavenly. When using it, the body wash lathers up perfectly, unlike some of the competitors where you can never seem to get the correct amount of lather.
    If you are looking for a good body wash that does the job and smells great, you should give the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash a try! You won't regret it!

July 10, 2017

Love the scent!

I was excited to review this body wash. I love using rich products in the tub and shower and this didn't disappoint. The wash lathered well and left my skill feeling moisturizer and soft. I also really loved the delicate scent that wasn't too floral or overpowering.

#gotitfree

July 10, 2017

Great Scent

Love the smell!! I love body wash anyway so this might be bias, but it's great!! So great! Leaves my skin feeling very hydrated for a long time. I didn't really need the lotion after using this body wash.

July 08, 2017

Great Body Wash!

I had the opportunity to try Aveeno daily moisturizing yogurt body wash, and thought it was great! I loved the apricot and honey fragrance, it was not too strong. I have very sensitive skin and had no problems with the body wash, it was very gentle. The only negative thing for me is the cost; not sure if I would purchase again.

July 08, 2017

Love the scent

The smell of the body wash was my favourite thing about it. It's subtle but it's there and smells refreshing. It was nice to use the body wash but it didn't seem to help too much with moisturizing my skin for a long time after showering. It did feel nice and soft straight after the shower though. I also liked the consistency of the body wash. It lathers up really well and it actually feels like a wash rather than some others, that are too creamy. Overall, it is a nice body wash and is better than some that are currently available on the market.

July 07, 2017

The Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Apricot and Honey has a very pleasant smell. I look forward to it every shower. After using it for a couple of weeks, I do find that my skin is softer than the previous body wash I have used. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

July 06, 2017

Might purchase again

I enjoyed this product. The smell was fantastic and left my skin feeling soft a smelling great. It lathers up really well and you don't have to use a lot of the product to get results. Might purchase again but will try other scents.

July 06, 2017

Smells Great

The body wash is very effective, and the scent is lovely.
    It went on easy and rinsed clean, no drying residue. Did not dry my skin out.
    Works well for shaving as well!
    I will buy!