Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.

Smooth soft glowy skin.

I used this right after the peel off mask and WOW!! My skin is so soft and it feels amazing. The drops have a very light scent and it's a smooth silky texture that goes on your face. I literally have glowing skin, I'm very impressed!! I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone!! Thanks aveeno and chickadvisor for the #freeproducts!

Soft & Soothing

*I received this Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops for free to try and give my honest review*

Thank You ChickAdvisor and Aveeno for the amazing opportunity to try this product.

This came at the right time my face needs some serious help after this long cold,harsh winter.My face has been so sore and chapped and looking aged.

These Infusion Drops feel absolutely amazing the minute it hits my skin.It sinks in like velvet and my face feels amazing!

There is no sticky residue just super soft and my skin feels so healed.I really love the smell as well very light and fruity smelling.

It defiantly has left my skin with a dewy glow which I love!You only need a couple drops a little goes a long way.

You can use it alone or along with your favorite moisturizer.The bottle is super cute as well.

I would highly recommend it to anyone.

#gotitfree

March 26, 2019

Leaves skin smooth, soft and glowing.

After a long dry winter my skin needed a kick start. The MAXGLOW Infusion Drops Serum, gave back the glow, smoothness and softness it sorely needed. The serum is a medium to light thickness, more of a gel texture, that is easily absorbed into the skin. Not sticky or oily so you can apply the next step of your skin care regime without waiting for drying. The soy and kiwi ingredients have good science to back up claims of smoothing texture and toning and actually makes your skin look more even. This is a good addition to your current skin care or for use with the other MAXGLOW products.

March 26, 2019

Left my face feeling amazing!

I got the chance to try Aveeno's Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops thanks to Chickadvisor! I've tried this on my skin a couple times now and almost instantly I see an improvement in the tone and texture of my skin. It dries down quite quickly do it doesn't leave your face looking oily or wet. The smell of this product, as well as the rest of the line, is really nice as well. It's not very strong but leaves a nice fresh and natural smell. I have already let a friend try this and she was sold on the results as well. Can't wait to keep using it!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice!

I received this product free / complimentary for testing purposes ; all thoughts & opinions are my own.

I really liked this product as well, I was a bit confused on how to use it but after reading more it become clearer. I really liked how my skin felt afterwards and how my skin looked way more refreshed and not as dull, More dewy and it also seemed to improve the feel of my skin.

I just don’t know if it’s a product I MUST have on hand always it seems like a product that’s nice to have but just not sure if I NEED it.

Dewy Magic

These drops are dewy and effective on their own or added to foundation and face creams. My face is soft and hydrated without feeling sticky or tight. The smell is fresh and pleasant and a new must have in my routine.

I am glowing!

I could not have received this from ChickAdvsior at a more perfect time. I was starting to think my skin was looking dull - especially in the month of February and it felt dry all the time. Then I used the infusion drops and I look and feel so much better! The drops work really well either on their own or mixed into your facial moisturizer. I personally like to apply the drops to my face before my moisturizer. I have noticed my skin looks brighter, more even and smoother overall. Plus it gives a nice base layer of moisture under my daily face cream. I definitely plan on using these drops again and making them a part of my daily facial care routine. Aveeno continues to impress!

March 26, 2019

I bought this product and I love it,will buy again

Aveeno positively radiant MaxGlow infusion drops does exactly what it says it suppose to do.It makes your skin smooth and that glow is radiant.Ive always been a fan of aveeno products but I must say,good job guys.Put it on your to get list.

Very impressed

I'm very impressed with these infusion drops. At first I'm worried that the kiwi complex may cause redness and discomfort however this product turns out to be very gentle and effective. I added it to my moisturizer and it really helps my skin lock in moisture much better.

I got this product for free to provide honest feedback

March 25, 2019

Smooth and glowy skin

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes.

The Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops has a serum consistency, it's not too runny but not too thick.

When I applied the drops directly on my skin, the drops sets in immediately and my skin instantly feels smooth. When I mixed the drop with a moisturizer, it also kept my skin feeling smooth.

After a few days of use, my skin looked and felt smooth and glowy.

Overall, the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops are a great way to brighten your complexion and give you a natural dewy and smooth glow.