Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#3 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great serum

I absolutely love the Aveeno MaxGlow Infusion drops. What a difference it made on my skin. It is easy to apply not watery, I am able to apply on my face. Also not oily but easily absorbed onto my skin. I’m so happy I got this free to review from Chick Advisor. This has become my favourite skin care regimen. I have been using this product for over a week. I actually look forward to use these products daily and at night with the other MaxiGlow products.

Super brightening

These drops are my favourite.
    I kid them with my moisturizer and they provide just that extra boost to make my skin glow.
    Even alone, they really help boost up my skins natural look.
    I do think I need more than 2-3 drops (maybe 4-5?)

Silky smooth

Aveeno maxglow infusion drops smells fantastic makes my skin feel like silk. I mixed a little in witb my facial moisurizer and BAM. Smooth all over. Tnanks to chick advisor for letting me try it for free before i buy it. I will Definitely buy it .

March 29, 2019

Gives my skin such a dewy glow! I love it!

I would definitely recommend the Aveeno Positively Radiant Maxglow Infusion Drops. I mix it in with my daily moisturizer and it gives my skin such a dewy glow! I love it!

great

I like how moisturising the drops are. I like how it made my skin softer. I am not a fan of the scent.Another scent or unscented would be better. I like how the bottle lasts a long time.

I got this free and this is my honest opinion.

Effet fois assuré

J utilise ce produit comme un sérum, comme base de produit avant d appliquer mon soin de jour où de nuit. Je l utilise plus souvent la nuit. Ma peau est toute douce, lisse et repulpée le lendemain. La texture est très fluide, tout de suite absorbée par la peau. L odeur est divine, c'est très frais. J aime le packaging du produit, la pipette permet une utilisation hygiénique.

No more dry patches!

I have been getting dry patches all over my faces, I’ve used moisturizers, oils, serums and homemade products, but they always came back. I used these drops for over a week now and I’ve never had any dry patches, I don’t know how this thing works but I can’t believe a drug store product saved my skin! I use it after the aveeno moisturizer for better results.

I love these drops!

I love mixing these drops in either my moisturizer or foundation. It gives a nice natural glow and isn’t sticky or too fragrant. I would definitely recommend this to others! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

March 29, 2019

Amazing Product! Must Try!

I'll be honest, I was skeptical when I first tried this product and even on my first use I did not notice much of a difference. However within a week, all of that changed. I get dull skin especially when the weather changes, and this product at this time has been a godsend! My skin looks so lovely and fresh, I use it under my moisturizer daily. Another thing I really enjoyed about this product is the light scent of it, it is very fresh, and makes me happy. I would definitely recommend trying it out.

Pretty effective

I used this product by mixing it into my facial moisturizer, and it made my moisturizer go further! It gave a dewy look without looking greasy or oily. After prolonged use, I do think it has evened out my skin tone a bit. My skin feels moisturized and I didn't feel any adverse effects. Only downside is that it is pretty expensive, but it will last for a looooong time!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.