Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#2 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 30, 2019

This one is my favorite product out of the line

These drops are my favorite out of the line , I use this every morning and noticed a differnce after using this before applying foundation, the dry patches I've had before using this are now getting help with the moisture drops. Not a big fan on the smell but it does work !!
    Thanks for letting me test these products I will be using these in the future for sure !!

Love this product!

Aveeno is one of my favourite brands so I couldn't wait to try Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops. I used 2-3 drops every day and i found it really helped reduce the redness of my skin and it was good for my sensitive skin. I saw a big difference after a couple of days of use which was nice as sometimes it takes a while to see a difference. I would definitely recommend this product for helping your skin achieve a nice glow.

nice new product

I enjoy using these infusion drops, another treat part of MAXGLOW line. It's a different formula, not a moisturizer, more like a lighter non sticky serum. The scent is pleasing to me. I've used some before my moisturizer, and after. These drops are another nice new product from Aveeno. They claim to even tone & texture + leave a dewy glow, and give skin a 48-hour lit-from-within glow. I sure hope so! I can definitely recommend you #tryAveenoMAXGLOW. I received this free to review.

Give it a try!

I actually got to try this product as a sample, and I'm really glad I did because it's not the sort of thing that I would normally buy for myself. I'm really pleased with it and I'm going to buy it as part of my normal skincare roster. Give it a try!

I LOVE THESE DROPS!!!

First off, thank you to ChickAdvisor for sending me these! I am in love with them.
    I have combination skin, mostly dry areas especially around my nose, chin and forehead.
    I used these drops for three days and wow... honestly, I could see a difference in the way my skin looked and felt. It looked so much more healthy and smooth!
    You barely need any product to cover your face. It's totally worth it.

This product is awesome.

I have never used any kind of drop in my skin care regimen before. This was a game changer. I love the Max glow infusion drops, they gave me the dewy glow I needed. I am definitely going to purchase this again.

March 30, 2019

Using with my daily moisturizer

I received this for free in return for my opinion. I really liked this when I added a few drops to my daily moisturizer. My skin felt smoother and it seemed to make a difference in making my skin tone more even. I would buy again.

Le must à se procurer

Dès que j'ai essayé ce produit je suis tombée en amour avec lui. Quelques gouttes suffisent pour vous procurer un teint éclatant. Je le conseille à toutes les femmes qui veulent une peau lumineuse

Perfect Add-On!

I was suffering from some pretty bad, dry, flaky skin prior to this package coming in the mail and I was very upset and frustrated that absolutely nothing was keeping moist throughout the day. I wear a drop of this alone and then mix 2 drops of this and mix it with my eczema care collidal oatmeal lotion and I am so happy to say my skin has maintained its hydration all day again and I don't know what I would do without this little bottle.

When applied it leaves a very natural dewy glow to your skin and I like to apply it twice a day, when I wake up and before bed.

Great serum!

Product smells great, there Is a lot of product. The applicator doesn't fill up though so each drop you need to fill it again. I used about three drops for my entire face. It was refreshing on my face ( I placed in fridge) wasn't a oily serum more like a very light lotion which is nice!