Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Infusion Drops Reviews
#3 in Serums

Enhance your skin’s natural radiance and give it a boost of moisture with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Infusion Drops. This hydrating facial serum gives you 48 hour moisture for a lit-from-within glow while also helping to even your skin tone & texture.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Use these drops alone as a serum or drop them into your favorite moisturizer
  • This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau et son niveau d’hydratation grâce aux gouttes infusion Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage procure 48 heures d’hydratation et fait rayonner la peau de l’intérieur, tout en aidant à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ces gouttes s’utilisent seules, comme sérum, ou avec votre hydratant favori.
  • Exemptes de parabènes et de phtalates, non comédogène et hypoallergéniques.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

This product is awesome.

I have never used any kind of drop in my skin care regimen before. This was a game changer. I love the Max glow infusion drops, they gave me the dewy glow I needed. I am definitely going to purchase this again.

March 30, 2019

Using with my daily moisturizer

I received this for free in return for my opinion. I really liked this when I added a few drops to my daily moisturizer. My skin felt smoother and it seemed to make a difference in making my skin tone more even. I would buy again.

Le must à se procurer

Dès que j'ai essayé ce produit je suis tombée en amour avec lui. Quelques gouttes suffisent pour vous procurer un teint éclatant. Je le conseille à toutes les femmes qui veulent une peau lumineuse

Perfect Add-On!

I was suffering from some pretty bad, dry, flaky skin prior to this package coming in the mail and I was very upset and frustrated that absolutely nothing was keeping moist throughout the day. I wear a drop of this alone and then mix 2 drops of this and mix it with my eczema care collidal oatmeal lotion and I am so happy to say my skin has maintained its hydration all day again and I don't know what I would do without this little bottle.

When applied it leaves a very natural dewy glow to your skin and I like to apply it twice a day, when I wake up and before bed.

Great serum!

Product smells great, there Is a lot of product. The applicator doesn't fill up though so each drop you need to fill it again. I used about three drops for my entire face. It was refreshing on my face ( I placed in fridge) wasn't a oily serum more like a very light lotion which is nice!

Wow!

Wow! Tresbon produit que je recommande assurément! J’adore l’efficacité et aussi la texture du produit. Et quoi dire du contenant, tres original et fonctionne tres bien! Je trouve quil laisse la peau fraiche et non grasse!

Positively buying again

These drops are great. They work really well. I like how they can be used alone or added to a moisturizer. I find it left my skin clear looking,smelling nice, clean and really refreshed looking. Bonus that they smell amazing as well. Already bought a bottle for my mom cause she loved trying mine. #GotItFree

LOVED it!

I LOVED this product! The drops are super easy to apply on their own or mix in toy moisturizer! They leave skin looking great, fresh and give it a nice glow!
    The smell is amazing and very refreshing! These drops have become part of my daily routine and self-care!
    Absolutely recommend!

United States

Aveeno does it again!

I am a big Aveeno fan. Most of their products work so well in keeping the skin soft, smooth and clear. Thus, I was really excited to try this. I used them alone instead of mixing it with a mosturizer and they work so well in keeping the skin balanced and clear. This is definetly a must buy!

March 30, 2019

Such a great serum! I honestly LOVED it!

From the very first time I have tried the serum, I fell in love with it. I have been using it every day now, and it feels great and it makes my face look fresh and shiny in the very morning. I honestly fell in love with this serum. I definitely recommend.