Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

Belle découverte

Ce gel nettoyant micellaire et une belle découverte.

Nettoie très bien la peau et la laisse douce au toucher sans la sentir étiré.

Il as une odeur agréable et mousse assez pour une petite quantité que nous avons à utiliser.

Je suis certaine de la racheter.

#FreeProduct

March 30, 2019

This gel cleaner is fantastic!!

At first I was not too sold on the idea it was a gel and it would clean my face well. Pleasantly I was wrong. I love the fact the gel turns into a nice smelling foam. It gently washes away the oils. I particularly like it at night where I love the sweet smell. It is not harsh on the skin but feels smooth and gentle. I like the bottle and the colour scheme. The light green colour gives it a fresh look.
    #gotitfree

March 30, 2019

Nice foamy gel cleanser, pleasant smell

I have been using this cleanser for about two weeks now. It smells very nice. It comes in a pretty large size bottle as far as cleansers go, so good value. The packaging is attractive. The dispenser is designed nicely and doesn't make a mess. It is a gel consistency but it foams up to a rich lather,making your face feel clean and refreshed.

As far as creating a glow, I cannot attest to that. I haven't noticed too much of a difference in my skin but I am still satisfied with the effectiveness. I mean, it cleans your face...I do use a daily scrub along with a cleanser everyday and have continued my routine with this product.

One very positive thing I can say is it doesn't super dry my face after use like some other things. It seems gentle yet it does its job!

Aveeno😍😍

Woww!! Je remercie ChikAdvisor pour m'avoir permis d'essayer gratuitement Aveeno positively radiant maxglow micellar gel cleanser!J'ai trouvé ce produit rafraîchissant! Cette mousse est d'une douceur réconfortable le matin au réveil! Il nettoie en profondeur et laisse une sensation de pureté que j'adore! Et il sent vraiment bon!! Merci encore et je recommande vraiment ce produit!

Love this cleanser

This product is great! While with some cleansers I need to use multiple pumps to get enough product in order for it to lather properly, with this Aveeno cleanser I use less than a full pump. It's super gentle, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.

Pleasantly surprised

I received this product for free, to try. I have never used Aveeno products and was quite surprised! It was effective at cleaning and left my skin feeling soft and silky. I liked the scent of it and the pump applicator dispensed just the right amount.

Great, gentle cleanser!

I received this product for free to review.

This product was great! I mainly used it as a makeup remover. It was gentle and not drying. Removed my face makeup well but eye makeup needed a real eye makeup remover. Packaging was great, I love the pump! The scent was light and I liked it.i also like the gel texture of this product and how it got creamier when I rubbed it on my face. I would definitely purchase this when I run out!

March 29, 2019

Great for my sensitive skin

I was so excited to have a chance to use the max glow cleanser courtesy of chickadvisor. Ok this stuff is amazing! it cleans your skin with out stripping your skin dry. The fresh slightly kiwi-ish scent was great aswell.

Love Aveeno

Absolutely love Aveeno and couldn't be more thrilled to try their new micellar gel cleanser.
    Completely took off my oil based makeup (which is a pain to remove with other cleaners)
    There is a good amount of product as well which is definetly a good value. Will be repurchasing!!

J’ai beaucoup aimé

En effet, j’ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. J’ai remarqué une belle différence sur ma peau après une semaine seulement d’utilisation. Ma peau a une apparence saine et mes boutons sont disparue! Je vais certainement racheter ce produit dans le futur!