Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Micellar Gel Cleanser Reviews

Enhance your face’s natural radiance with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Micellar Gel Cleanser. This gel face wash works like a magnet to draw out and wash away makeup, oil, and other skin-dulling impurities. With moisture-rich soy and kiwi complex, its unique formula is designed to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, and dewy.

• This hydrating gel cleanser is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores.
  • Use daily for bright, healthy looking skin

Rehaussez l’éclat naturel de votre peau grâce au gel nettoyant micellaire Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce gel pour le visage agit comme un aimant pour déloger et dissoudre le maquillage, le sébum et les autres impuretés qui alourdissent le teint. À base d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi ultrahydratant, sa formule exclusive confère hydratation, douceur et fraîcheur à la peau.

• Ce gel nettoyant hydratant est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores.
  • Utilisez-le tous les jours pour une peau éclatante d'apparence saine.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product for sure!

Since I’ve received this product, i have used it every days sense, I love how it makes my skin look and feel awesome! I have had trouble finding the perfect product for my skin and this is the one! I am happy I got picked to try this!

Lovely

Aveeno is always a winner in are home. You can use a little amount or a large amount it works both hands on face and cloth or a scruber brush. Needs little rinsing and skin is left fresh and hydrated.

Its okay for daily use

Well, I wish I would say that recieved this for free. But I still haven't received my package from #chickadvisor inspite of contacting multiple times. I anyways bought this from my shoppers and liked it as a daily cleanser. This makes your skin supple and keeps it hydrated without being harsh.
    Unfortunately it isn't #freeproduct #freesample but it is #personalhonestopinion

Saskatchewan, Canada

overall ok cleanser

i got this product for free and used as soon as receiving it.After a few weeks use, I dont think it cleans any better than other cleanser I used before. However, i feel that it doesn't dry out my skin as much as the other brand either. While I cant tell a significant difference in terms of glow and radiation, I like the smell and texture of it. Overall, i will rate it above average.

Never felt so clean

Works amazing! My face has never felt so clean without drying out my skin as many other cleansers tend to do. The smell is awakening with no chemical odour. I've added to my daily routine and after a week loving the results!

April 03, 2019

I really love this product!

When I first use the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW MICELLAR GEL CLEANSER it is also like any other gel cleanser but what I noticed is the effect on my skin I can really feel that it cleanse my skin and it did not make my skin dry , actually it makes my skin smooth even after the first use.

wonderful

I recommend this product it makes you feel silky and gives you a wonderful glow and I went and checked out the price which was even better it is a good price for any lady out there

Je recommande

J'ai bien aimé la texture en gel de ce nettoyant pour le visage. Il a bien enlevé mon fond de teint et ma peau est douce par la suite. J'ai une peau sèche et il a laissé ma peau douce.

Coup de coeur!

Wow ,mais quel merveilleux produit,j’ai tout simplement adore .
    Gel leger ,qui nettoie bien mais surtout ,ca sent tellement bon.
    Je vais racheter assurement se superbe produit.

Works well

My skin is so dry. so while using a cleanser I used to be really careful with my product. But when I try aveeno cleanser it works really well. Better than my usual brand!