Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow No-Mess Sleep Mask Reviews
#1 in Face Masks

Get softer, more radiant skin with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ No-Mess Sleep Mask. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep to replenish lost moisture, and help recover skin's tone and texture from daily damage. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask attracts and locks in moisture to intensely hydrate overnight, for a more radiant, dewy complexion. The hydrating sleep mask comes with a no-mess paddle applicator that allows you to keep your hands clean while applying.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores or cause acne.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus radieuse grâce au masque de nuit sans gâchis MaxGlowMC. Ce masque pour le visage agit pendant la nuit pour réhydrater la peau et aider à atténuer les dommages quotidiens causés au teint et à la texture de la peau. Infusé d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi, il attire et retient l’humidité pour hydrater intensément la peau pendant la nuit, et révéler un teint plus radieux et éclatant de fraîcheur. Il comprend un applicateur qui garde les mains propres et assure une application sans gâchis.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Ce soin est hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène, ce qui veut dire qu’il n’obstrue pas les pores ni ne cause de boutons d’acné.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Positively Radiant

This product works like a charm and I think works better than other more expensive brands! I did find the “no-mess” tip to be a little hard to use at first but once I go the hang of it, it was very easy to use.

#igotitfree

March 14, 2019

I don't think I'm a sleep mask loving kind of lady

It was mess free but I'm not sure I liked the paddle applicator. I feel like just using my hands would be easier.

It has the same smell as the rest of the line which is a nice soft scent. The texture feels tacky against my pillow though which I hated. This is my first sleep mask though and I'm a side/stomach sleeper so I assume they are all like that and it would be a non-issue if I slept on my back.

It rinsed off easily in the morning and my skin was very soft and hydrated so it was worth the annoying tacky feeling as I was trying to sleep.

Facile d'utilisation

J'ai bien aimé l'applicateur qui facilite l'utilisation du produit. Il évite d'en mettre trop et il est sent dégât. J'ai bien aimé le l'utilisé au coucher au réveille ma peau était plus souple et plus douce mon teint était plus radieux. Le produit sent super bon.

2.8/5

Undecided

Got a chance to try this product courtesy of chickadvisor, for an honest review.

This product has a slight scent to it as well as the other max glow products.
    The applicator was a little weird, but I liked not having to touch the product with my hand.

The mask is meant for over night but I’ve been using it during the evening because the first time I tried sleeping with it on I kept trying to rub it off in my sleep.

I have sensitive skin so it did end up being irritated and red For a bit, then calmed down. The price is not my favourite, it’s kind of expensive (coming from a college student) I just don’t think you get a lot of product.

Side note; it hasn’t caused any break outs on my acne prone skin. 👍

March 14, 2019

I really enjoyed using the sleep mask!

I really enjoyed using the no mess sleep mask. It goes on smooth like a thick cream but dries in about 5 minutes so you don’t feel it at all! The next morning I woke up my face felt so smooth and all I had to do was wash it off. My face felt smooth and hydrated all morning even without adding any moisturizer after. It’s a great product and I’ll definitely continue using it!!

Tone and Glow!

I love using a mask while sleeping as the product has 8 hours to do it's thing. Every morning when I woke up after using it, my skin felt toned, even colour and refreshed! It's very light when you put it on and I like the paddle included so it's no messI couldn't believe I had an opportunity to try the Aveeno MaxGlow line free from Chickadvisor.

Love this sleep mask!

I loooove sleep masks! I am super excited that Aveeno is making a sleep mask and it did not disappoint. I wasn't a huge fan of the applicator and found it was easier to spread on with my fingers. It goes on clear so you don't have to worry about it staining your pillows. Now the best part you wake up with super moisturized skin that is soft and smooth!

Love this mask

I received this free for review from chick advisor to test out. I honestly thought this mess free packaging was strange but once I used it I loved how it applies. I even used it on my hubby who is a welder but trade and unfortunately his skin has paid the price. He loves it and asked me to do it again.

Now im really shocked !

So I been using the new line from Aveeno for the MAX GLOW and I must say when I went to use the Sleep mask mess-free ,I was thinking mess free umok .So following my nightly skin cleansing routine i open this tube and to my surprise the applicator is like a flat and narrow head on it and the mask comes up the middle and spreads on the face beautiful no mess.my skin feels refreshed and moisturized and nothingin my hands the new Max glow products by Aveeno have made my dull skin youthful looking and feels so soft thanks
    @AveenoCa @AveenoCanada @chickadvisor #GOTITFREE #tryAveenoMAXGLOW

Pleasantly surprised

I was worried this woukd be messy or a pain in the butt. This stuff goes on easily and does as it says and doesnt leave a mess behind in the morning. Great product!