Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Serum & Primer Reviews
#3 in Serums

Create a glowing, smooth canvas for makeup with Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Serum and Primer. This hydrating facial serum is designed to illuminate and prime skin for makeup in one simple step. The multi-tasking face primer and serum features a two-phase formula that’s lightweight and fast absorbing, which allows for easy layering. Use as the final step of your skin care routine or as a primer before applying makeup.

• The Total Soy Complex helps even skin tone and improves skin texture.
  • The Kiwi Complex attracts and locks in moisture for luminous skin.
  • The hydrating facial primer & serum is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores

Créez un teint radieux et lisse pour le maquillage grâce au Sérum + Base Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlowMC. Ce sérum hydratant pour le visage illumine le teint et prépare la peau pour le maquillage en une étape simple. Ce soin multifonctions est doté d’une formule biphasée légère comme l’eau qui s’absorbe rapidement, pour faciliter l’application d’autres produits. Utilisez-le à l’étape finale de votre routine de soins du visage ou avant le maquillage, comme base.

• Le complexe total de soja aide à unifier le teint et la texture de la peau.
  • Le complexe de kiwi attire et retient l’humidité, pour une peau lumineuse.
  • Hypoallergénique, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates, et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

Mixed Feelings!

I have mixed feelings about this product. The first problem is the price point. It costs $31.99 for 45ml at my local pharmacy. Unless this product is incredible; that price is far too high for a drugstore product. If I were to spend that much on a primer, I would likely be going to a high end store like Sephora. Second, while this product makes a great serum, I did not find it an effective makeup primer. It’s nice and hydrating when you put it on and it gives you a beautiful radiant glow. It dries down fairly quickly. I have tried putting a high end foundation over it and it looked nice, but my makeup transferred very bad. I tried with a high end BB cream, same thing. I also tried both not setting and setting my makeup with a high end powder and it still transferred. It did not seem to hold onto my makeup well at all, but I really think it’s fine on its own as a part of skincare maybe at night. That’s how I will use it, but I wouldn’t repurchase this item as the cons outweigh the pros.

March 20, 2019

Love how soft it leaves my skin, I would definitely purchase

I recieved this product to try from chickadvisor. I love the scent, it is quite soft and not overwhelming. Did not leave my face feeling sticky like some other serums that I've used. Definitely left my face feeling soft. The only thing that I didn't like is that it was hard to gage how much product was going to come out, either too much product came out or not enough. I would still purchase this product but it might be easier to use if there was some sort of dropper to help deliver the product.

March 20, 2019

I love maxglow serum + primer

Chickadvisor sent me the Maxglow Serum + Primer to try for free. I always use a primer prior to makeup application and I loved how smooth and light this felt on my skin. It was a really nice texture and made for really great base for my makeup. It absorbed really quickly and wasn’t oily, I will absolutely buy this primer!

Nice looking skin!

I got this serum for free with Chickadvisor. Been using it for a week and I can see a difference. Skin looks brighter and it is nice for before makeup application. Love the 2 in 1 product. However, I find the packaging is awful and a lot of product ends up getting wasted. they should change that. Otherwise, its a good product and I would buy it

March 20, 2019

Left my face feeling refreshed!

I received a bottle of aveeno maxglo serum and primer for free to review through the chickadvisor program- and I’m in love. My skin is left feeling clean and fresh. It has a lovely light scent to it that isn’t over powering! My skin is sensitive and oily and this serum/primer has kept everything under control and clean. I’ve already recommend this to my family and friends! It’s a great product and fits with my skincare routine nicely!

March 20, 2019

A new part of my makeup routine

I don’t usually layer different makeup products prior to applying foundation, it’s not something I often dabble with since I typically only do the minimal for makeup. But when I tried this product I instantly fell in love with the results I seen and with this product. My makeup went on smoother and my skin feels so much better and fresher after utilizing this. Not to mention visually my makeup looks so much more vibrant after applying this product.

I enjoyed this product!

I received this product free to try and review through the ChickAdvisor program. My thoughts are my own. I was very happy to try this product. I have very dry skin, especially throughout the winter months. I love using facial oils for this reason, and this product reminds me of that. It is very hydrating. I have used it as a serum and as a primer. I enjoy using the product both ways. I highly recommend this product to anyone with super dry skin. It really illuminates the skin and keeps in the moisture! My only issue with this is the packaging. I think a dropper would work much better. Otherwise, I have no complaints about the actual serum/primer. It is definitely worth trying!

March 20, 2019

Interest concept of a product!

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to #tryAveenoMaxGlow. I have seen this new product being advertised in stores and flyers and was very excited to have the opportunity to try it!

I love the concept of a serum and primer! Anything for greater convenience and more effectiveness! I love that it only takes a few drops on the skin to prep and prime for makeup. This product soaked into my skin quickly. With quick shake and only a few drops.. my face definitely had a healthy glow to it!

Love the sleek glass bottle design - bottle is fairly small for the price. ~$20 retail? for 45mL.. but it is definitely worth a try!

Two in the one

I was happy to receive Aveeno Maxglow serum+primer from Chick Advisor to try out #gotitfree. Over all I love that product, because it’s one step use (serum+primer). It’s observes well into my dry skin, thereby creating a good base for my make up application. It has a nice scent and good hydration, whiteout any grease. Only thing that I don’t like about this product is the packaging, I would preferred to have a better dispensing opportunity. I had problems to dispened the right amount, but the quality and result from this product makes up for it. I like a lot and I will consider to purchase it in the future.

effet WOW

Je suis surprise de ce produit. Il s'agit dune bonne base avant le maquillage. Il protège ma peau et lui donne une teinte merveilleuse. Odeur et texture legerte, j'adore!