Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 113 in Dry Shampoo

March 13, 2017

C'est un très bon shampoing! Je le recommande à tous. Ça donne des cheveux doux, brillant et en santé. Il ne pique pas la tête. Bonne qualité versus le prix.

January 16, 2017

This product is amazing! It leaves your hair with that squeaky clean feeling! The only thing I don't like about it is the price and the availability on finding coupons! But other than it being on the more of expensive side I love this product!

January 08, 2017

I got this a s a gift and this is the first time I tried a dry shampoo. it is easy to use as this is a spray. smells nice and refresh my hair if I don't wash it for a day

1.5/5

September 20, 2016

I have had no luck with this product. Seems to almost add to the oiliness of my hair if I haven't washed it that day. Counter productive. Would not recommend this product of you have naturally oily hair.

September 15, 2016

The Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo leaves a nice smell, but other than that there is not much I can say about it. I have found that after using it on oily hair there is not much of a difference.

June 09, 2016

I liked using this one, especially compared to the other foam dry shampoo I used. This one has a really powerful spray and goes straight to the source of the problem. I only needed to juje a little with my hands. The product dried really fast and left a matte feeling on my fingers. I have dark hair and this worked well b/c it's entirely clear and doesn't turn white. It was effective in buying me another day or so, and easy to use at night too.

March 31, 2016

I was disappointed with this brand as it left my hair feeling greasy and and weighed down the next day after use. This dry shampoo does have a pleasant scent but not worth the purchase.

January 08, 2016

This dry shampoo smells nice but I found it made my hair really greasy after a few days.

January 08, 2016

This is a fairly good dry shampoo. It refreshes my hair in between washes and will keep my hair looking decent for most of the day. It does leave a white residue if you hold the can too close or overdo it. All in all it does the trick.

January 08, 2016

I would continue to buy this for the scent alone. It smells so good. And works well too. My hair felt fresh after a couple days of not washing.