AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

J’adore cette crème!

J’adore cette crème aveeno. Ma peau absorbe bien la crème et elle est instantanément super douce, et ce pour plusieurs heures. Elle n’a pas de fragance, très naturel et doux.

January 22, 2021

Great hydration for cracked and dry skin.

Aveeno restorative skin therapy repairing cream is perfect for my sensitive hands. During the winter my hands are super dry and painful, this hand lotion helped a lot getting my skin hydrated.

Absorbs well

This cream absorbs well and the smell is tolerable. I would prefer that it have just a little less scent, but the scent does not linger on my skin so that is good. My skin feels moisturized for several hours after I apply it. I received a sample to try and I will look for this cream when I have finished up the product I am currently using.

January 22, 2021

Good quality, not amazing.

I used the whole sample size bottle. I didn't notice significant changes in my skin after use, but I still think it's good quality. My skin can get very dry in the winter, and I noticed that while using this cream my skin did not get dry and flaky. I felt like it left my skin moisturized and non-greasy for a fair length of time. It was unscented which I think would appeal to a lot of people with sensitive skin! It's also a trusted brand. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin or sensitive looking to try a new cream.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great with sensitive skin

I have extremely sensitive, allergy and eczema-prone skin and my hands were cracked and bleeding, and very painful this winter. I received a sample of this product from Chick Advisor and have to say I'm very impressed. It's thick, but absorbs well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. It feels very soothing and helped make my hands feel much better. I have a really hard time finding products that are truly sensitive-skin friendly, I've pretty much tried them all at this point and this one is now going to the top of my list.

Great lotion

I’m 20 weeks pregnant so between that and the winter air my skin was drying out. This lotion was not greasy at all and really left my skin moisturized, soft and smooth! I also am sensitive to strong scented lotions so this was perfect for me! Definitely recommend and will definitely buy again!

Great product so far!

I often have patches of eczema and have been using this sample. It seems to work great, soaks into the skin quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue like some others do. It hasn't completely removed my eczema but it has made the skin softer, less irritated and therefore less itchy. Overall I'm impressed with the Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream and will definitely be buying it again!

Softness ahead!

Thank you Chick Advisor! I've been a longtime fan of Aveeno and was so happy to try this new product out. It did not disappoint! My hands were cracked and burning, so I applied this before I went to bed. When I woke up and washed my hands, the burning and redness were gone and my hands felt so soft! Will definitely be purchasing a tube for myself!

January 20, 2021

amazing

its a really good moisturizer. It relieved my dry sensitive skin. I will buy more in future. the ingredients are very effective

January 20, 2021

My Favorite Aveeno Product

I'm so happy I tried this lotion. In the winter my legs become dry and irritated especially after waxing or saving. I was using a basic drugstore body lotion with no real improvement and then this came into my life. I use it all over in place of my normal lotion and for the first time this winter my skin is smooth and irritation free. I will definitely continue to use this product.