AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Excellent product

Loved it. Use it evertime after washing hands. Makes them very soft and helps my eczema. My hands are very dry and I have sensitive skin this was a very good product to use.

Amazing

I get extremely dry hands between the cold dry winters here in the prairie land and changing diapers for 2... this instantly provided relief and the dry cracked parts of my hands were cleared up within a day. Seriously amazing.

Healthy & Soft

During the cold , dry Canadian winters, my skin becomes very dry and I'm always applying extra cream.
    Luckily, I had an opportunity to try Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream. It is a light, not-too-thick cream that blends well into my skin. My skin feels soft and moisturized.
    I like the way my skin looks. My skin has a nice shine and feels healthy. My dryness has disappeared and I feel much better about myself.
    Aveeno is a brand that I trust and I have made this cream part of my daily routine.
    Thank you.

Light and creamy

I got this to text out. Now I live in an old house and I get extremely dry skin. This helped for about 20mins and then I had to reapply I hate having to reapply. But it smells good and feels good when rubbed on skin. Its scent less but has a light oatmeal aloe scent. Due to ingredients.

Updated On: December 22, 2020

I received this as a sample.

December 22, 2020

Relief for dry skin cracked skin

I received this sample just in time as the temperature outside drops below freezing! I have sensitive skin that gets pretty rough in the winter weather. My hands have been drier than usual because of excessive washing.
    This cream provides instant relief to soothe the cracked skin on my hands. My hands instantly felt smooth and hydrated, and stayed that way overnight! The texture is thick and rich, and spreads easily. It absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving a greasy residue. I put it on before bed and don't have to worry about getting it on the sheets. So nice to wake up to soft hands.
    It is fragrance free but has the light scent of oatmeal signature to most Aveeno products.
    The squeeze tube packaging is sturdy and easy to dispense. I feel confident that it will be safe to carry in the purse without explosions or leaks.
    I like this lotion a lot and look forward to continue using it. Highly recommend for anyone with dry sensitive skin. This formula spreads better and feels nicer than traditional Aveeno, definitely new and improved.

I love it !

I love this product! It doesn't smell at all and it leaves your hands smooth and soft. I love that it doesn't leave your hands sticky or greasy it just leaves them soft and hydrated. I will totally buy this product again and has already recomended it to friends and family !

Soulagement total

Cette crème est tout simplement comme un nuage sur ma peau tellement je me sent hydratée , après seulement quelque jour d’essai je voie une différence flagrante

Nice and light

I received a free sample from Chick advisor and was happy it came just as my skin started up it’s seasonal winter dryness. The cream is light and an interesting mix of feeling like a gel but also a cream. It absorbs super quick and has no scent. It makes my skin feel soft immediately after use.

Amazing hand cream

Aveeno never disappoints me when it comes to hand creams and this new formula is amazing !!! This restorative skin therapy cream is for sensitive skin . It has soothing aloe , healing provitamin B5 and nourishing prebiotic oat. It has no fragrance and that’s why I love this hand cream really good for eczema. It’s really creamy and glides really well on the skin.

Absorbs well Not sticky

I found this product absorbs well and doesn’t have a sticky after texture like some lotions. There is no real scent to it so that is perfect to use in a workplace setting where fragrances are discouraged due to allergies.