AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

December 08, 2020

The Cream Your Skin Has Been Waiting For!

AVEENO's Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream is a product that my skin has been missing! The cream is smooth, moisturizing, and keeps my skin feeling soft throughout the day. My hands haven't felt this good in a while! I was also surprised by how little cream was needed in order to get my skin feeling soft; a little goes a long way with this product. The only improvement I could suggest for this cream is the longevity of the its effects on the skin. I found myself having to reapply the cream only after a couple hours in order to maintain its impact.

December 08, 2020

Crème réparatrice ... un trio thérapie d'Aveeno

Un crème restaurative qui n'assèche pas la peau. Elle sent bon, ne colle pas, est absorbé immédiatement ...
    ... crème a l'avoine, prébiotique, aloès et provitamine B5
    j'ai utilisé cette crème régulièrement qui a adouci mes talons recouverts de craques et ma peau tellement sèche...
    ...un trio extra pour une thérapie réparatrice...Quel bonne sensation, je le recommande ..Merci et bonne journée

Amazing product

This is an amazing product ... with all this hand sanitizer that we use my hands were getting very dry and and i had some cracks on them ... i just recieved this sample today and it is amazing!!!!!! I love it

Aveeno does not disappoint

Another fab product from Aveeno! With all the hand washing I needed a rich lotion for the dryness...this is great!

Aveeno Restorative

I noticed a difference in my skin within 2 days. I had very dry skin and now it has seemed to be much better and not itchy anymore. I will definitely buy this product for sure. Thank you

Great for sensitive skin

Works great on sensitive skin! Both of my kids get dry patches in the winter and irritated skin, after one application i saw an improvement.

Best skin moisturizer

I have bad dry skin and this helps sooo much I will definitely buy again

December 08, 2020

Great for dry hands in winter

I was chosen to try Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream #tryitfree from @chickadvisor.
    So far I really like this hand cream. It has been great to moisturize my hands which get very dry during the winter. The formula is not greasy and does not leave a film on my hands. I would definitely recommend this to others and purchase it for myself.

December 08, 2020

Good combination with the body wash

My dad loves to put this after taking a bath and before going to sleep. It is very moisturizing. This repairing cream and body wash really help with his psoriasis flare up during this cold season.

Instant hydration!

My skin gets so dry in the fall/winter and this instantly gave me relief and hydrated my skin! I love that there's no fragrance as sometimes it can be overwhelming especially with facial products. I love the amazing ingredients in this product and the results it provided. I highly recommend.