AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

February 24, 2021

Soft and Hydrated

I found Aveeno Restorative Therapy to be highly effective. The lotion took away my rough, dry winter hands, and replaced them with soft, smooth, non greasy hands. There is no unpleasant odour to the lotion, it soaked right in and helped keep my hand hydrated through the covid washes. I will definitely buy some in the future.

February 22, 2021

My new favourite lotion !

I have to buy a bottle for myself because I tried it once after my boyfriend left a sample around and I couldn’t believe how fast it dried. For repairing cream, it does a nice job for sensitive skin considering it has no fragrance and can be applied without worry of irritation or greasy transfer.

February 22, 2021

Thick moisture barrier!

I tried the Aveeno Skin Therapy Restorative Repairing Cream, and truly think that this cream is superior to the other creams on the market! Its coverage is thick & rich! I used it on my face, hands - and elbows! Its ingredients (glycerin, panthenol, aloe) are a a strong barrier against dryness!

February 21, 2021

One of the few trials I will absolutely buy again

#gotitfree to test out and love it. I use it for post dermatological treatments and it soothes my red and itchy skin even when used immediately after. No stinging at all, not greasy.
    I will definutely buy this to keep using for this purpose.

In comparison to the excema cream, it is not quite as thick or useful for that purpose.

February 19, 2021

Very effective and a must have during winters for us

This is a must have for us a family of 6 member. Each one of us our own for our use during cold seasons to keep away dryness. In fact I love this product and so does my husband who suffer from extensive dryness whole winter long. I would highly recommend it.

February 19, 2021

Great product!

I received a sample to try this product and I absolutely loved it. It has a great texture, it isn't greasy and leaves the skin super hydrated. Perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin. Because of the pandemic we wash our hands several times a day and Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy is great to keep our skin moisturized. #freeproduct

February 17, 2021

It Works For Me

Received a small sample of Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy with a coupon. After trying the sample, I bought the repairing cream and body wash both. The body wash is very subtle. It doesn't foam up a lot, but that is okay due to the ingredients. The ingredients are more positive. It is very calming on the skin. Using the repairing cream afterwards harmonize well in effects. The cream has a texture to it. No smell. I ended up buying another wash and cream and having it right beside my kitchen sink. It's great for me hands to! Very happy with them.

February 17, 2021

Dry Itchy Skin No More

Though not available in stores near me as of yet I was happy to find this product on Amazon Canada, and at the perfect time.
    A few weeks ago my daughter sadly went through a full body allergic reaction that included hives. Though she was better in only a couple of days the affects of the hives were obvious….dry and sensitive skin.

My daughter also suffers from dry skin patches during the winter weather and since this was delivered over a week ago I've been applying in the dry sensitive areas. Personally I've been using this cream on my feet and on my hands which often feel dry and itchy (as an avid baker and working with my hands in the holistic field you can't get away from dry skin) and I'm impressed at the results. My daughter loves the cream and I can see the results, she's not irritated by the dry patches, not scratching at them and you can see the results as they don't look like patches any longer. I've seen the results as my own hands are instantly relieved from itchiness from dry skin when I apply this product and I don't feel greasy or under moisturised like I do often with other creams.

The consistency of this product is not quite thick but you can feel it's applied to all the nooks and crannies of the skin. Though it's loose enough that it's able to be applied easily. So, a lightweight watery texture that's super hydrating and non greasy with no residue left behind.

This product has a more concentrated formula of the key ingredients in other aveeno products, antioxidant prebiotic oat, soothing aloe and provitamin B5. Protects the bodies natural moisture barrier so it can heal.

Free of fragrance, parabens, steroids and phthalates.

February 16, 2021

thick and works

I liked this new product launch from Aveeno. I usually uses in the morning before my make up or at night before bed. It is so thick and forms a layer in the skin that I feel it really protects and helps keep the skin moisturized. I recommend this product

February 15, 2021

Definitely would purchase this product again!

I have combination skin, although it's more to the dry side and I've dealt with insane flaking, peeling to the point where it'd sometimes bleed and leave scars. This product though, jeez, I'm in love! My skin feels so soft.