Avon 2 Pod Eyeshadow Reviews
#973 in Eye Shadow

June 03, 2017

This eyeshadow comes in all different kinds of colours I would recommend this product to anyone as it's always on for a good deal and has a really nice texture to it.

January 12, 2017

I use the two color shades all the time . The color is very vibrant and blend in well. Even when you layer them they look very distinguish . Depending on the shades you get of course.

January 07, 2017

I love Avon eyeshadow, especially when its on sale! the colours always compliment each other well and look and feel great! It last throughout the day without the need for touch ups or reapplying

September 30, 2016

Cheapest most easiest shadow too use , price could be cheaper and easier too order ... Finding a solid reliable rep is hard in my area and i love to duo shadows.

2.8/5

April 14, 2016

I do in a way love this product the way it turns out when you first apply it however I would not recommend this product due to its failure to last more then an hour without clinging to your eye crease.

2.2/5

February 19, 2016

They have so beautiful color but I doesn't stay on the eye for the day. After a couple of hours I wear it, it's almost all erase. I dont have anymore on my eyes when I get back from work :(

January 26, 2016

Another excellent Avon product ... love the 2 colors at my fingertips and the smooth application as well as the fact that it stays on all day without running!

January 18, 2016

great application and decent pricing eyeshadow lasted most of the day with slight fading

April 07, 2015

It's a good inexpensive eyeshadow to use. You have to apply it a few times to build up the colour you want. The colours are what had me buy this product. They were very vibrant

December 31, 2014

My Avon 2 pod Eyeshadow does the job!

When you need one dark brown (espresso) and one light (Ivory) in one compact PLUS an eyeshadow brush - this is my go-to.

I use a larger eyeshadow compact in the mornings, but if I'm ever in need of fresh and stay-put colour throughout the afterhours, this will do.

Never tried it before? You can't laugh at $5. (cheaper if on sale!!!!)