Avon Gel Finish 7-in-1 Nail Enamel Reviews
#265 in Nail Polish

October 19, 2017

Its actually pretty good

This nail polish is pretty good! It dries relatively quickly and for some of the colours you really only need one coat. I liked that my nails looked really shiny and the polish didn't chip for a couple days. For the price you cant really go wrong.

July 14, 2017

Fab nails for a great price

I have this product in a few shades and it's become my go to in between manicure appointments. It lasts long and I like the way it appears. It's also an affordable alternative to a manicure at the salon that looks great.

June 14, 2017

Je l'aime bien

J'en ai plusieurs couleur. Jusqu'à maintenant une seule couleur m'a déçu. Le vernis était trop liquide et pas assez opaque. Sinon j'adore ces vernis. Il tienne quelques jours, plus si j'ajoute un top coat.
    Je trouve que c'est un bon rapport qualité-prix.

May 29, 2017

I don't find that the gel finish lasts any longer than their regular nail polish. They also don't have as many colours to choose from. Still, for the price it's a decent value.

May 11, 2017

It his nail polish goes on and does look like gel nails without all the drying time. Lots of great colours for summer. Do pit a few coats on though as I find it tends to chip after a few days.

February 13, 2017

Je l'ai essayer et adopter. Je ne portais jamais de vernis parce que je suis incapable de ne pas faire de strie. Et bien c'est chose du passé.Vous pouvez passer et repasser, il se place tout seul. Magique!!!!

1.0/5

January 25, 2017

I would not recommend this product I find that it chips off way too easy. I find it takes a while to dry and just not worth the money. I usually like Avon products just not a fan of this nail enamel.

January 25, 2017

The nail polish goes on smoothly, dries quickly and lasts at least 10 days on the nails. It is easy to remove and comes in several colours including cremes, mattes and sparkles. They also make sequined colours. The shades are up to date and new ones are added regularly.

January 03, 2017

Love this product! Normally goes on sale so stock up when it does. I get a good 3-4 days with no chipping on it! And I am very busy with my hands and they are submerged in water regularly.

2.7/5

August 07, 2016

The Gel Finish Nail Enamel is an OK polish. It goes on super well, and usually one coat does the job! Drying time I find to be pretty quick but It does chip away quite easily with just your normal day to day chores. I use it mostly as a toe polish(I find my toes not to chip away as fast).
    The average price for a bottle of this polish is $8. But can be bought on sale most times for around $4.99.