AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash Reviews

Sneakers and Cookies is a scent that brings together two things that shouldn’t work together, but do! Combining the amazing scents of two of your favourite things: brand-new sneakers and fresh cookies. Get clean and rejuvenated with Axe Sneakers & Cookies Body Wash.

You may also like AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Spray

Produit bon

Le produit est bien, il laisse une bonne odeur discrète sur le corps et mon garçon l’utilise tous les jours depuis qu’il l’a reçu. je n’aurais sûrement pas acheter sans en faire l’essai

scent is too strong

This actually really irritated my eyes. The scent is too strong and it lingers. It smells too teenage-boy for me so I gave it to my nephew. He is in high school so it is far more appropriate for him.

Beaucoup de parfum

Savon liquide comme beaucoup d'autres. Je crois que les jeunes hommes s'y intéresse parce que c'est un article mode. Rien de spécial à déclarer sur ce produit

October 05, 2019

Lave mais ...

Belle odeur qui ne reste pas. Malheureusement, l'odeur n'est pas présente après le nettoyage. Lave correctement, le produit fais une belle mousse. Mais très déçu de pas pouvoir avoir l'odeur.

2.7/5

September 25, 2019

Does not last long for me....

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but this doesn't smell afterwards. Definitely does when I apply it in the shower and when I drying myself but after 30 minutes of walking around the nice scent goes away. Maybe it's me? But I for sure poured alot on and scrubbed myself. I'm going to pass on this one for that reason.

2.8/5

September 21, 2019

Rubber dub dub

Unlike it’s body spray counterpart which seemed to weigh a bit more on the cookie (or rather cotton candy) side of things, Axe Sneakers and Cookies body wash seems to touch upon the sneakers aspect.

The scent was a little confusing... I did not smell cookies but I smelled what seemed to be some kind of rubber or slightly burnt rubber (which I guess you could somewhat smell off your shoes after a long jog...). Not a fan of the scent!

The product in itself, however, seemed to sud up quite well and do the job.

I would perhaps try other scents in the line up, but this one is not for me!