AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Wash Reviews

Sneakers and Cookies is a scent that brings together two things that shouldn’t work together, but do! Combining the amazing scents of two of your favourite things: brand-new sneakers and fresh cookies. Get clean and rejuvenated with Axe Sneakers & Cookies Body Wash.

You may also like AXE Sneakers and Cookies Body Spray

October 18, 2019

Great smell but didn't last long

My husband tried the Axe sneakers and cookies body spray, and he really liked the smell, but the smell and the clean feeling didn't last long, my husband owns a moving company and gets sweaty and dirty all day and this didn't hold up to his day.

October 16, 2019

Effective and good scent

(review from my son) I really liked this body wash. It smells good and works good too. It's not an overpowering smell just not flowery or girly which i don't like from using the other body washes in our shower. I like that this is made for guys and smells better. It made a lot of suds and didn't feel sticky after either. I would buy it again.
    #gotitfree #AXESneakersCookies

October 14, 2019

Body feels clean & fresh

Like other axe body washes I’ve tried, my body felt fresh and alive but left my skin fairly dry. Fragrance is appealing and not overbearing. Once moisturized, the scent was pretty much gone.

October 11, 2019

Works good

This Axe Body wash works well and I feel clean after using it. It’s not exactly a scent I would normally buy but it’s at least not as strong as the body spray. I would buy it again though as the bottle is going to last me a long time.

October 10, 2019

Works great and leaves you smelling fresh

Both my girlfriend and me loved the smell of this body wash and it worked well. Felt clean and refreshed after using this in the shower. Would
    definitely buy this product again

Smells great!

I got this trial for my hubby & teenage son, but used it myself as well. I really liked it. The smell was surprisingly great for being named cookies & sneakers. I felt clean afterwards, and the smell didn't linger too long. My family enjoyed it as well. I would buy again.

Wonderful product

Received in the mail my son claimed it right away. Said it lathered up nicely liked the smell only needed to use just a small amount will definitely be buying again

Updated On: October 09, 2019

Received in the mail

Great scent

My son has been using this body wash so I have used his feed back for this review. The scent is really good not to over powering. He says the lather that comes from this body wash is effective and does not have to use a lot to wash his hair and body

October 06, 2019

Felt clean and fresh

I received the product free to try. Loved the smell. It was not overpowering and had a unique scent of leather and vanilla which I loved. The body wash did a wonderful job of cleaning my skin and there was no soapy film left on my skin after; which is what happens after I use my current soap bar. The body wash also lathers up nicely. My skin felt smooth and refreshed after. The scent stayed on my body for a long time after which I loved.

October 04, 2019

Great Body Wash

I liked the body wash better than the body spray. I found it to be more effective. It keeps you smelling fresh all day but in a more subtle way. It's definitely not as strong as the body spray which is a personal preference of mine. I would highly recommend giving this body wash a try.