Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great wipes

I really liked the texture of these wipes. They're not too strong or soft as in they don't fall apart while wiping my kid's bum. They're not scented and moist. I love that they're infused with five cold pressed seed oils (tomato, sunflower, cranberry, black cumin, red raspberry) and I'm also using them as face wipes at night and they're great. I got these free from Family rated in exchange for an honest review.

Best wipes I have tried

I received this product from Family Rated to test for free. From the first time I tried these wipes for a poppy diaper, I was impressed. The remove messes quickly and easily. I use less wipes compared to the other brands I've tried. The only downside is that they are a little pricey.

Lovely Wipe

I received a free sample from chick advisor. I really liked everything about these wipes . I liked the ingredients put in the wipes like cold pressed seed oils and knowing it’s paraben-free . I love the scent it wasn’t strong and smelt clean and fresh . The wipes did a good job of cleaning .They only thing for me that would make me stick to my regular wipe brand is the price , I need something affordable and in bulk i have 4 kids and go through a lot of wipes .

February 04, 2019

Cleans well - Nice and Gentle !

I love these babyganic wipes! They are gentle and clean effectively. The are gentle enough to use on my son’s hands and face. I was able to easily wipe up messes while we were on the go!
    I used the wipes during his diaper changes as well. They cleaned well and didn’t leave any residue. They didn’t cause any redness or rash on his bottom. The wipes were also quite strong so I found I had to use less of them. One wipe goes a long way.
    The plant based ingredients in the product eased my worries about using wipes on his face. The ingredients also calmed his skin instead of irritate - like some other wipes I’ve used.
    I would recommend these wipes to all moms. I wish I started using them sooner! You won’t be disappointed. #gotitfree

Excellent wipes

I received these wipes as a free sample and after using it for around a week I really like it. I really like the thickness of the wipes and they work great. So far we have not encountered any skin irritations and my daughter has sensitive skin. Our regular brand of wipes are Kirkland but we might start using Babyganics now.

Great quality wipes

I love these wipes! Love that they are unscented and so versatile! Kids get so dirty and this are so multi use! I’m always in a search of better wipes and receiving this for free from family rated for me to try made all the difference! Highly recommend this high quality wipes !

Good clean up

I recently received a free sample of the wipes free from Babyganics. I thought these wipes were great. They have no chemicals or perfumes so they are very gentle on the skin. This makes them perfect for cleaning up dirty faces as well. I have since purchased another package of these just to leave in the car for quick clean up jobs. I have and will continue to recommend this product.

February 04, 2019

Best baby products I've used!

The first wipe I pulled out, I could not believe the size of it. It was bigger than the "typical" brands and ended up being the perfect size. I only needed one wipe instead of 2-3 I normally use. It was thick too, amazing quality!

February 04, 2019

Great Product - Be Ready to Pay for It Though!

I loved the quality of the wipes; strong yet easy to use. My son is at that in between potty training stage where he still has accidents and these are great on his sensitive behind! They are quite expensive to buy so I'm not sure I would buy them in the future unless I had a child with skin sensitivities; if that was the case these would be my first choice!

February 04, 2019

Definitely worth it for your little one

I was a bit skeptical about these since I was buying them for another friend's baby. I was scared of any rashes or sensistivities, but there was a sale on amazon and I figured this would be the best present for them. They absolutely love it. There is a lot of care that has been taken into making this product and that could be seen. They do not cause any rashes as well and she did mention about the softness which was a major plus point.