Babyganics Baby Wipes, Fragrance Free Reviews
#2 in Baby Wipes

Hydrating and nourishing wipes that are gentle enough for faces, hands and bottom places. The paraben-free formula lets you wipe your wee ones while the skin conditioning ingredients gently nourish. Formulated with plant-derived ingredients. Non-allergenic, pediatrician & dermatologist tested. No parabens, phthalates, artificial dyes or fragrances

Hypoallergénique et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé avec ingrédients naturels à base de plantes. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum colorants, parfum.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like fragrance-free Daily Moisturizer and Chamomile Verbena Shampoo + Body Wash
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great quality wipes

I love these wipes! Love that they are unscented and so versatile! Kids get so dirty and this are so multi use! I’m always in a search of better wipes and receiving this for free from family rated for me to try made all the difference! Highly recommend this high quality wipes !

Good clean up

I recently received a free sample of the wipes free from Babyganics. I thought these wipes were great. They have no chemicals or perfumes so they are very gentle on the skin. This makes them perfect for cleaning up dirty faces as well. I have since purchased another package of these just to leave in the car for quick clean up jobs. I have and will continue to recommend this product.

February 04, 2019

Best baby products I've used!

The first wipe I pulled out, I could not believe the size of it. It was bigger than the "typical" brands and ended up being the perfect size. I only needed one wipe instead of 2-3 I normally use. It was thick too, amazing quality!

February 04, 2019

Great Product - Be Ready to Pay for It Though!

I loved the quality of the wipes; strong yet easy to use. My son is at that in between potty training stage where he still has accidents and these are great on his sensitive behind! They are quite expensive to buy so I'm not sure I would buy them in the future unless I had a child with skin sensitivities; if that was the case these would be my first choice!

February 04, 2019

Definitely worth it for your little one

I was a bit skeptical about these since I was buying them for another friend's baby. I was scared of any rashes or sensistivities, but there was a sale on amazon and I figured this would be the best present for them. They absolutely love it. There is a lot of care that has been taken into making this product and that could be seen. They do not cause any rashes as well and she did mention about the softness which was a major plus point.

February 04, 2019

A gentle wipe that works

This package comes with 80 wipes, which is a great supply. The wipes are fragrance free, and are very gentle on the skin. I can use it on sensitive skin areas without any issues. I love using these with my makeup remover - so effective. They are nice and wet, so they do a great job of cleaning. Leaves skin feeling so soft.

Super thick and gentle!

#gotitfree
    I received these wipes for free in exchange for my review from the chick advisor review club.

I liked how thick and substantial these wipes were. They almost felt like cloth. They were gentle on my daughters bum, who is prone to rash and becoming red from scents or cheap wipes. These were also very effective and I only needed two for even a very messy clean up. Sturdy top to open and reseal the wipes as well. Will be buying these again.

Updated On: February 04, 2019

Edit these were from family rated not chick advisor! Sorry for the error!

February 04, 2019

The new wipes on the block

The timing of these products couldn't have been more perfect. My toddlers original stuff was running out and I decided to venture out and give another brand a try just for the fun of it.

One thing I've learned is to try to use products that contain the least amount of chemicals possible if not at all. Hence, when I saw this brand come out with its amazing claims I decided to give it a try.

The baby wipes are generally a bit smaller in size then what I'm currently using. They are completely fragrance free which I absolutely love. Another thing is I personally didn't like the texture and feel to them and found them a bit too wet for my liking, but I think that's a small con for me that can be looked over. The one thing that did blow me away was how unbelievably strong they were. Did a test of ripping both my old and new wipes and let me tell you these guys didn't even budge. Unbelievably STRONG!! Clean up is pretty good as well. Wasn't using alot of wipes which is obviously a main concern or excessive waste.

Also these are all rounder wipes meaning, hands face and body which is a BIG bonus, meaning no need to buy more products. Everything is plant derived and that's definitely a keeper in my books.

This product was sent to me #complimentary by #familyrated for testing purposes.

Gentle and effective

I received a sample to try and share my experience.

I liked the gentleness and efficiency of these wipes. The wipe itself is a good size and thickness, and the solution is gentle and didn't irritate my son's sensitive skin. I am always glad to find a product free of harmful ingredients.

We used these daily for almost a week and we're happy with the results. I would purchase these in the future.

Great Wipes For Sensitive Skin

I really liked these Frangrance Free Baby Wipes by Babyganics and found them very comparable to other brands. The wipes were thick and wet enough to throughly clean my baby and they didn’t irritate her sensitive skin. They are made with organic and plant based ingredients and are free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial dyes or fragrances.

I am also pleasantly surprised that the packaging is recyclable which is much better for the environment. I only wish that they closure was a hard pop up top as opposed to a sticker to help them last longer and help keep in moisture. I think I would repurchase them again if they were on sale or if they came in a bigger pack that allowed the cost per wipe to be lower.