Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

Clean and gentle!

I used my BABYGANICS SHAMPOO + BODY WASH, CHAMOMILE VERBENA REVIEWS at bath time today and it worked great. My daughter loved it and it did a great job cleaning off the daycare dirt. Great product!

Amazing

Couldn’t wait to Try the babyganics shampoo and body wash on my kids. Amazing products super gentle on the skin lightly scented. Would definitely recommend this to everyone

So fresh

This shampoo and body wash is so good and effective.

You don't seem to need a lot to clean, and just like the lotion, it feels like the skin is being cleaned and moisturized - bonus!

The wash is not super bubbly, but I think that it a good thing.

The scent is really nice - light citrus - and everyone in the family loved the smell.

New favourite

I got this as a complimentary package to test from familyrated and babyganics and I love this so much it’s very gentle and affective and doesn’t irritates my babies skin they have very sensitive skin and it’s gentle and very affordable totally recommend it to every mother out there it’s awesome

No More Tears!

I received the BABYGANICS SHAMPOO + BODY WASH, CHAMOMILE VERBENA for free as part of the family rated review club. I really liked the fact that this product is made with mainly Plant-Based Ingredients,Gentle on Baby's Skin and Eyes, No tears Guarantied! I would definitely recommend this product!

Amazing!!!

This product effectively cleans hair. It left my baby's hair feeling nice and smooth. I really loved the quality of the ingredients and I love how easy it is to use. The consistency of the foam is great. It also lathers nicely.
    I would love to buy this product for my baby.
    Thankyou, Familyrated for allowing me to try this amazing product!!! #gotitfree #Familyrated

Perfect!

Perfect shampoo and body wash for babies! I love how it’s two in one and this can save some time from switching back and forth while cleaning! It’s very convenient and I really enjoy using this product on the baby!:) highly recommend for all parents of babies. Will look forward to seeing this product in my shopping list!:)

New York, United States

Fun but wasteful

I received this product for free as part of the Family Rated review club.

I have found other products from this company to be high quality in terms of ingredients, but the application or final result hasn't always been the best. This shampoo and body wash has a great mild scent. I like that it comes in a push bottle that produces foam however be careful if you have kids bathing themselves as young ones may love to use more foam than necessary. The foam is a great way to lather yourself but as a shampoo I prefer an actual gel consistency. I found that I needed to use a lot more product than I normally would and for the price, this becomes quite expensive.

It left skin moderately moisturized and wasn't special enough to warrant the price.

Love this!

I have a very bad habit of stealing my daughters shampoos and washes! This one I have no regrets about! Leaves skin feeling super soft and without heavy residue that some washes can leave. Love!!!!

January 21, 2019

Very unique product!

I love babyganics products so when I was sent this to review, I was so excited! And with their shampoo & body wash, they definitely delivered! This is a very interesting product. It’s shampoo and body wash in one - which saves time - plus, it comes out as a foam, so you do not have to worry about residue being left on baby’s scalp. This is what I liked best about this product. The smell is very light - I’m not the biggest fan of the smell, but it’s not offensive by any means. I really trust the babyganics brand and love that they only include plant based ingredients in their products. With all this in mind, it is a wonderful product and makes bathtime easier and safer for your little one.