Banana Boat Sport Performance Sunscreen SPF 60 Reviews
Ranked #139 in Sun Protection

July 10, 2017

Fairly Effective & Great Price

I purchased this sunscreen from Dollarama for $4, which was a steal compared to the price of other sunscreens! It applies well and is a creamy texture, which absorbs well into the skin. I use it when I go out and it helps keep me from being sunburned or getting marks on my face from my glasses.

A negative is I find this sunscreen dries out my skin a bit. I do have dry skin naturally, which might be why, but I don't tend to have this issue with other sunscreens. On a personal and lesser note, this does not have the typical smell of sunscreen, which I actually like, so that was a downside for me.

April 11, 2017

I work outdoor and I need full sun protection coz I get sunburnt easily. This sunscreen is very effective, though my only complaint is that it's fairly greasy

March 20, 2017

My go to sunscreen!! As a person with vitiligo all down my one leg I need to be very careful with the sun and type of protection I use. Being an active person with sports activities in the summer I love this product for it's water proof ability even against sweating like behind your knees or face etc and strong spf.
    Banana Boat you will always be in my house! Or in my golf bag at least :P

October 19, 2016

Purchased this as a water and sweat proof sunscreen to wear at the pool. I'm very fairy skinned and burn easily and this did the job! I like the ease of spray sunscreens but this lotion works well enough that I can look past it.

January 22, 2016

Being very fair skinned and especially susceptible to sun burns I am always very careful to wear sunscreen when I go out. I have been using this sunscreen on my vacation in Australia and it was worked wonderfully until the hot sun. I apply it in the morning and find that it does not need reapplication throughout the day unless I go swimming.

November 17, 2015

This is the only product we take when we go away.

July 16, 2015

it has effective protection to UVA and UVB and it is formulated for active lifestyles and outdoor sports, non-greasy, waterproof and absorbs quickly.
    I use it everyday, I put my regular face cream then my suncreen and the last layer is my makeup, I use it all year round. My kids use it too,