Bath and body works warm vanilla sugar body care set Reviews

November 02, 2020

I love the scent of vanilla

These have to be one of my most favorite scents, I love the lotion, which makes your body feel so soft and smooth and I the body spray you can smell all day long, I buy this at least once a year and will continue to buy it,

October 22, 2020

Go to Scent

smells delicious, such a warm inviting scent. The formula has seemingly been the same for years which is perfect for consumers like me b/c I know the product is reliable. great price also. Love that it comes in various sizes

October 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing Smell

I love this scent from bath and body works. It's not an over powering smell therefore I can wear it at work. The body lotion is a bit slimy, but once it dries its fine

October 19, 2020

Smells amazing.

I love this product! The scent is really nice and not super overwhelming. The cream and the body wash make your skin feel so smooth and clean. The perfume is also great.

October 19, 2020

I really love this set!

I'm a huge fan of delicate and sweet scents. This body set does just that! The body lotion has a lot of moisturizing properties and leaves your skin feeling super soft. As for the perfume and body lotion, the scent is long-lasting! I highly recommend these products!

September 07, 2020

Love This Product!

The bath and body works warm vanilla sugar body care set is a great value! The scent is light and warm. Perfect for a fall day, this product leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. Totally recommend!!

August 13, 2020

BB Works products smell amazing.

Warm vanilla is overall my favourite scent from bb works. I have the complete line, and I will buy it again and again.

I like the texture of the cream; I think that the scent stays in my body enough time. It could be a little strong for some people, but I like a strong smell, so it's suitable for my taste.

June 18, 2020

Bath and body works Warm Vanilla

I do love the scent of the Warm Vanilla Sugar but find that I can only use it for so long and then the scent that I love becomes to over powering.

But I still like the product

April 06, 2020

I would buy this over and over again

I love the smell of vanilla. I was given this for a Christmas present by my sister. I love it. It makes me feel clean and fresh every time I use it. The body wash lathers up very well and is mild on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of vanilla.

December 26, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Smells magical!

This scent is our favorite literally just purchased at least 5 bottles of both the lotion and body wash for my husband during Christmas bc he loves the scent so much!