Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

July 18, 2019

Good product

Love the smell of these and like how they clean and leave my hands. Quality is good and price is also great, not too expensive and definitely affordable

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Clean always

Feel great after using this antibacterial hand wash product that can bring out your great personality that your hands are always cleaned with moisturizer ph balance to soften your hands after use!

July 11, 2019

So soft

So soft and smells amazing Going to get some More. The mango one smells like a tropical drink. Absolutely beautiful can't wait to try all of them. ...

July 05, 2019

Smells so good!

This product smells so good! I like the amount that comes out and the lather you get from it! Washes off quickly but by far the smell is the best part about this product!

July 05, 2019

Best price Best product.

This is one product that we regularly purchase it has good fragrance and keeps you away from all the germs. it is also sold for a good affordable price. simply the best product.

July 04, 2019

Favourite hand soap

I only use Bath and Body Hand soaps. They have products for the kitchen and bathroom. The scents are appealing to all ages. I stock up when they are on sale. Make great hostess gifts.

July 04, 2019

Wish could buy more and more!!

I adoreBath & Body Works soaps. It leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturized. The fragrance makes me feel so good 😊.It is very efficient removes dirt or germ from my hands . I absolutely recommend this to everyone

July 03, 2019

Great when they are onsale

I love these soaps and so does my 4 year old. I find she washes her hands better with a roaming soap because she tends to play with it in her hands while she lathers up.

July 02, 2019
    Illinois, United States

this soap comes in so many different wonder smelling scents, too many too choose from and all work so well. I keep a stock pile of them. I love them so much

July 01, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great smell

They smell amazing. If you can get them on sale they are so worth it. The only thing I find is that they really dry your skin out, that's the only downfall.