Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Awesome soap!!

I really Love the foaming soaps. They have a variety of scent to choose from. They are gentle on your hands and gets the job done. Will definitely purchase These again!

September 04, 2019

I would buy this product again

Love all the different scents for all seasons as well as the fun combinations. I prefer the foam hand soap over the suds. I find that the soap comes out easily. The price is also on point and they often have sales.

New York, United States

My favorite!

Bath and Body Works is my favorite soap! I always buy the foaming one, I don't care for the gel one as much. It always smells amazing with all the different scents you can buy. It foams up really nice so a little goes a really long way. The bottle last pretty long even with a family of 5, just for that reason of not needing a lot. I always buy when they're on sale or I have a coupon. I highly recommend this soap.

Georgia, United States

cleaning

it’s foam soap. there’s honestly nothing different about these soaps. i think they’re very overpriced but they do still get the job done! i wouldn’t go out of my way to repurchase but if i have it i will use it.

Tennessee, United States

Good Soap

These leave your hands smelling amazing and soft. The foams are just enough to give you a good lather for your hands. I enjoy using these. They have many different scents to chose from as well.

Pennsylvania, United States

Smells amazing

Bath and Body hand soap scents are the best, you cannot beat them anywhere. They clean my hands really well also, I get the bubbles to really work and clean my hands. My only downside is it personally really dries out my hands. So shortly after washing them, I have to put lotion on my hands because they feel so dry and then I dont to smell the amazing scents anyways.

September 03, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Antibacterial hand soap

I love bath and body works products but this is a definite must have!! I love the different scents, not too overpowering but strong enough. I buy several at a time and change the scents often. Works well, feels clean.

September 03, 2019
    California, United States

Smelled amazing

It smelled really really good but dried my hands out. Maybe my skin is too sensitive for the heavy amount of fragrance. My kids however loved it!! So it works well in the guest bath.

September 01, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Great scents

I always stock up on these Bath & Body Works hand soaps when there is a sale. I love the variety of scents and they last a good while. My only complaint is they can be drying to my hands.

August 30, 2019

The scent is perfect!

The bath and body antibacterial hand soap does a great job and keeping your hands fresh and clean. My favourite part was the scent. It smelled perfect and it wasn’t too strong!