Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

November 25, 2019

Great hand soaps 🧼

Love all the variety of scents and they leave your hands freshly scented and clean feeling. I only buy them on sale because they can be quite pricey. I love all the holiday and limited edition scents they come out with!

November 25, 2019

For the bathroom only

I really like the smell of these but the only problem is that you cant wash your hands before cooking with this soap as the smell stays for a long time on your hands...i feel like im putting perfume in the food.... but if youre not cooking anything afterword, these are great; they leave a nice perfume sent that last for a while. They are a great xmas gift and the price is still affordable even though they are more expensive then regular hand soap.

November 22, 2019

Foaam!

I love the fact that its foam. Its a very small thing but foam hand washing has super calming effect. The scents are great to change up.mood. so be careful while selecting

November 12, 2019

Excellent scents selection and antibacterial

Love having these on hand! Make for handy last minute gifts look nice and even the kids wash their hands more often! Perfect for Cold n flu season! Is a scent for everyone

October 22, 2019

Antibacterial without the hospital smell

Antibacterial without the hospital smell! Love the choices in scents available, and even my hubby who has sensitive skin doesn’t react to these ones so that’s a plus for us too!

October 16, 2019

Soap great

I love all the different smells available, it is a great value for soap and it gets the job done of cleaning and leaving things smelling fresh.
    I buy it often and recommend it to others as well.

October 16, 2019

Smells great but wish it was more moisturizing

I love the different scents they have but find that it makes my hands dry. I only buy when it is on sale and with coupon otherwise, not really worth it.

October 10, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Smells divine!

Absolutely in love with these handwashes! They smell divine! The pump is very easy to operate and the scent actually lasts for hours after use. It leaves the hands soft and smooth and the wash itself is superb quality. I cannot highly recommend this enough!

October 04, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Love these

I absolutely love bath and body works hand soap it smells great and when you hit a sale it is a great price for the quality of the product! Amazing variety of sents

October 02, 2019

Nice product

I have purchased this product a while ago, I tried it and I love the ocean one, I would buy it if I got to see in my store from where I buy everything