Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 10, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love this product and is what I use in my house. They smell great and that is important to me. I love all the different scents. I find this product to be affordable and it's even better when they are on sale.

January 10, 2019

Like washing with a cloud of awesomeness

I absolutely love and recommend any bath and body works antibacterial hand soaps I received a peppermint one for Christmas made me want to bath in it lol smells happy and sweet.

Love this soap

I have almost all the sinks and under the Bathroom sink full of different kinds of these soaps I love the smell and feel .....my friends and family all get these at Christmas too

Love love love

These hand soaps make you just want to wash your hands over and over! The aromas are amazing and the seasonal collections are simply divine. The foaming texture somehow makes hands feel ever cleaner! Anything vanilla scented in their product line is wonderful!

Awesome!!

I have always loved the Bath and Body Works line! I like how the scents change with the seasons and they have great sales both in store and online. I love the quality of the products. The scents are amazing and I always get asked where I buy my hand soap. The lather is great and a little goes a long way! Try and you will be hooked:)

Love this soap

I live to use this soap. You can get it in any smell you can think of and they always smell amazing. I always get compliments from family and friends when they wash their hands. Love love love these soaps

Love it!

I love these soaps and won’t use anything else! I love that you can get basically any scent you can think of. It doesn’t leave you hands feeling greasy just super clean! I always buy 10 at a time when they go on sale!

Great hand soap!

This product is great!
    It works pretty good and all the scents that I have purchased all smell amazing!!
    It is worth it when they have the soaps at a discounted price, but when it’s regular price is a bit expensive for the small bottle

January 09, 2019

I love all of bath and body products.

Love the foaming soap and body butters. All have very nice smells and theres a scent for everyone. Coupons and offers are awesome deals. Always changing out scents with the seasons.

January 09, 2019

Defiantly buying this all the time

I love love love the bath and body works antibacterial hand soap imit lathers real well and makes tour hands soft and smells good....i love how theu have a whole lot of different scents to choose from and it os a greag price