Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

July 10, 2014

It's hard to leave this shop without 4 or 5 new bottles of soap - even if I don't need it. They have amazing sale prices and great holiday fragrances. I love this stuff! Also worthwhile is their antibacterial hand sanitizer.

July 09, 2014

Love these. They come in awesome colors and scents, and the scent actually lasts on your hands!

July 06, 2014

I love these soaps they smell great, are eye catching colors, and clean the bacteria off your hands without the alcohol smell!

June 29, 2014

Love Love the hand soap.. they always have some good deal on them, and they have such a great smell to them. always keep at least 10 or so under my sink, I go though them pretty fast.. Dont leave my hands feeling dry at all.

June 29, 2014

I always stock up on these soaps. The come in a massive variety of scents, so everyone will find something they like.

June 28, 2014

I am a huge fan of Bath & Body works. I used to work there seasonally for extra money around the holidays. I bet I spent every penny I made on their products! I absolutely love their antibacterial hand soaps and sanitizers. They don't dry your hands out like most soaps and sanitizers do...and they smell fantastic! It's almost impossible to say what is my favorite scent, because I have so many favorites.

June 15, 2014

Love that this soap comes in so many scents because I like change. The kids love the foam form and it rinses well. It is also nice that the store offers great sales.

June 15, 2014

Great and handy. I have one hanging off the side of my purse, one in a compartment in my car, one at work and plenty in my bathroom cupboard so I never have to be without. The scents can be strong but the smell doesn't last long anyway. It's very effective.

June 15, 2014

I loooove bath and body works. Thank god it came to Canada cause I used to cross the border just for these soaps. I buy tonnes of them. I always put a little ribbon on them and give them as hostess gifts, and gifts for teachers. Kitchen lemon is my favorite.

June 14, 2014

My favourite scent is eucalyptus mint as it is so fresh and the scent lingers on my hands! it isn't drying a all which is so important! love it!