Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

September 19, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

DARK CHERRY MERLOT

My mom has an obsession with B&B;, and she gave me this scent for Christmas last year and I cant help but randomly wash my hands just to smell it! I love it. It lasts quite a while too.

September 18, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Get one of your own you'll love it

Each flavor hand wash is fantastic! The smell lasts and leaves a wonderful scent on your hands after you wash them. Not many soaps have even that good smell leftover to it. But this one does and it's amazing. The quality is great.

New York, United States

Love bbw

I have attempted to try other products but I always end up going back to bath and body works. Very cost effective and great product overall. Great to use as gifts as well

Texas, United States

This is a must in my house!

I love going shopping at Bath and Body works to get all the soaps! They have soaps for every season and more! My son loves when I come home and he smells every soap and then picks 1 which is hard to wash his hands! He loves smelling his has right after with a big smile!

Minnesota, United States

Bath and body works soap

I love Bath and Body Works almost everything. Their soap smells so good. Ita great that you can get it in foam or no foam. The smell lasts on your hands for a long time.

Illinois, United States

Best hands down!

Best antibacterial hand soap out there. Beats store brands. The huge collection of different scents are hard to choose over and the holiday scents are the best.

Kansas, United States

Best brand ever!

I buy so much at bath and body! They never ever disappoint! I buy their products as gifts and for myself. I spend so much money! Lol So many options and products to choose from. Ive never not liked a scent from them! Every scent is absolutely amazing!!!

New York, United States

Best hand soaps!!

This is the best kind of hand soap I have ever used and the smell stays on your hands for awhile.i definitely love the fall and Christmas season smells.

United States

I would buy this product again and definitely recommend it!

The products both smell amazing and leave your hands feeling clean. This product doesn’t overdry your skin, it leaves your skin feeling moisturized and smelling great. It is also very affordable which is a huge factor when you have a large household or a limited income. It’s nice to be able to indulge and feel like you’ve splurged without having to overpay.

September 16, 2019
    Texas, United States

Mixed opinion

I love love love the scents. I love the way the foam feels when I’m washing my hands. However, you have to use a ton and super scrub to get grime off of your hands. I’ve tried many different scents and they are all the same. It’s good soap for after bathroom use but after gardening use it is not.