Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

April 10, 2019

Never a bad choice, always reaches highest standards

I love BABW antibacterial foam soap. I grew up with it being in the house because my mom used it, and its continued to act as a main item in my home. The fragrances are wonderful, there's a smell for everyone, and the quality is high. You won't regret your purchase!

Sa sent le ciel

J'adore les savon mousse de cette compagnie!!! Ils sentent tellement bon et il y a une grande game de parfums différents. La seule chose c'est que en hivers avec les mains sèche, ce n'est peut-etre pas le meilleur pour garder une peau hydratée

Buy only this product

This hand soap is buy far the best out there. We've only use this in our house over many years. All my friends and relatives also only use this on their home. Love having so many scents to choice from, something for everyone.

Refreshing Scent

Bath and Body Works offer a wide array of different scented soaps. Uplifting and refreshing to choose scents we love each time we we wash up, we feel great.

Omg omg omg

So, I always get these hand soap when it goes on sale and stock up every time. These are the only hand soap in my washroom and oh these smell so good. Love it.

Nice flavors

I like most of the flavours for this antibactarial hand soap. Nice smells and cleans hands nicely. Feels fresh and light. I like to use it for my everyday use.

Smells great

Bath and body works is in my house at all times love love the hand soaps and sanitizers. My huabad also lets me know when I bring new ones home which ones he likes the best. One of my favorite places

Amazing smell and feel

I have always been a fan of these hand soaps, they smell amazing and they disinfect! I love using them in the bathrooms in the house, and i SOMETIMES just buy one to clean my makeup brushes and sponges (it works amazingly)

Best smelling soap!

I love their spring & fall lines, especially. I prefer the foaming soap over the gel. They have the best scents, and leave the room and your hands smelling soo good. My husband often mistakes it for perfume lol I do find it a little bit drying but no worries I keep a B&BWs;hand lotion close by! Lol

The best smelling soap

I absolutely love the bath and body works soap! They smell amazing and you only need a small amount to thoroughly wash your hands do they last so much longer