Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 05, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Love this stuff buy it all the time. Does a great job.

This is stuff is the best stuff in the world I am using all the time the smells are wonderful I have several different ones throughout the house I will never stop using this product ever I always watch for the sales see you sometimes buy 3 get 2 free I love their sales

3.2/5

August 04, 2020

Love their Foam Soap

Really love their foam soap.. all of them smell wonderful and foam is so much easier on the hands then their liquid soap. Definately feel it is overpriced and the foam soap can be made at home as long as you keep their foam bottles. But when it is on sale would definitely purchase as many as I can!!!

August 04, 2020

best hand soap ever !!

this hand soap smells delicious!!!! its flavour is also so good and it stays on your hand like forever until you wash again!! but of course a little pricey.

Best soap out there

I absolutely love soap from bath and body works! There are so many scents and all of them smell so amazing! The foam soaps are great and work well! When they are on sale they are a great price too!

buy buy

in this situation we have right now you should get them because these soap contain anti-bacterial sounds good to me I love to use them especially when I am coming from outside

Kentucky, United States

Great value and scents! Would buy again!

Great product for all ages With new labels and cool kid slogans - makes kids like the “cool” soap to use - especially now! Can also be ordered online and never seems to leak like many shipped soap products do

August 03, 2020

Great Stuff to have around!

I love the wide assortment of scents available at Bath and Body. The soap is gentle on your hands and leaves them feeling soft and fresh. I would prefer these soaps over any other soap in my house.

Smells are fantastic

Love all bath and body works hand wash. Very large variety of wonderful fragrances that are not overpowering after using. .
    You can choose a gentle foam soap or gel, nourishing or deep cleansing hand soap. .My favourite is foam Very gentle on hands.

August 02, 2020

awesome product, buy always

Wonderful product, not hard on hands, great fragrance, easy to use. Lots of choices of fragrance making it more appealing to wide group of people. I also take to work fir our bathrooms.

August 02, 2020
    Texas, United States

Staple soap in my home

We absolutely love bath and body works antibacterial soap. I love the variety of scents is endless and the bottle are so uniquely designed. I always feel like my hands are cleaned to perfection and smell Devine. Let’s not forget about all the amazing sales.