Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Tennessee, United States

Love this stuff!

I have always been a big fan and user of Bath and Body Works products. I love their smells and their packaging. They have many to choose from. These are so good! And they do a great job of cleaning your hands, and leaving them smelling great after!! Yes, I would recommend this product!

New Jersey, United States

Great soap

I use these soaps regularly and love them! Love the scent and ingredients. The lather is rich and leaves the skin moisturized and clean. They come in a great variety to choose from. I totally recommend it to family and friends.

Connecticut, United States

The scents are wonderful

I would buy this product over and over. I have many scents on hand at any given time. I use them myself as well as give as a gift in gifts baskets I make for friends and family all year. Everyone loves to receive them in their gift baskets.

Oklahoma, United States

The only foaming soap that I will use!

Oh I really don’t know what I would do without Bath & Body Works’ hand soaps!! I have tried EVERY scent and haven’t been disappointed with any of them. They are safe for my kids to use and gentle enough to use multiple times a day without drying out your hands! Would definitely recommend!

Nebraska, United States

Something for everyone!

You seriously can't go wrong with these! There are so many scents you can find one for everyone in your family! It leaves your hands smelling and feeling great. I always stock up whenever they have sales.

Colorado, United States

Love the foaming soap!

Perfect for families! Great smell and since it’s a foaming soap a little bit goes a long way...helps kids to make sure they are washing everywhere! The variety of different scents is what makes this foaming soap different than others on the market! Love them

Wyoming, United States

Love this

this is the hand soap thats a must have on every sink in my house. Every one I've tried smells wonderful. Works very well on greasy hands as well. The foamyness feels great & havent had an issue with it drying out my hands. I've been using it for years. I only wish they would last longer.

Virginia, United States

Love the smells

If you like very fragrant soap, then this is for you. I find them a bit too pricey for every day life, but during times of stress or when needing extra TLC they are gerat. Love the foaming action for small kids. I prefer Mrs.Myers for the price and quantity, and although I like the smells of Mrs. Myers, bath and body works soaps smell stronger while washing hands.

Massachusetts, United States

ONLY HAMD SOAP I KNOW

This is the ONLY hand soap you will find in my house! I always have one in bathroom and one in kitchen.. I keep the rest in my basement I always have at least 10 in my stash, you just never want to run out! I love how there is so many different scents to choose from and you always get an amazing deal at bath and body they practically give it away!! Main reason I buy makes your hands so soft..

Updated On: July 24, 2020

HAND**

Alabama, United States

These Make Me Popular At Work!

I bring these for our washroom at work. Everyone loves how they smell. I like them mostly because they work, but don't dry out my hands. I'm considered an essential worker and have to wash my hands constantly / These keep them from drying out and itching.