Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Maryland, United States

Awesome soap and long lasting smell!

I absolutely love the foaming hand soap from Bath&Body;works. The foaming soap is light and airy but is easy to rinse off. It leaves my hands feeling amazingly clean and always with a long lasting scent. My hands never feel greasy or extremely dry after washing, which I love because most soaps leave my hands feeling very, very dry.

February 15, 2021

So many scents to choose from

Love Bath and body hand soap. Especially the foaming soap. It’s been a staple in my house for years. Peach is always my go to. I just wish there was a store closer.

Très bon savon

Si vous achetez lors des rabais, les savons valent totalement le prix, à prix régulier, je trouve un peu cher pour la quantité. Très bon savon, les seules qui réussissent a enlever les odeurs tenace des mains (comme l'odeur du gel antibactérien louche du dépanneur d'à côté). Il y a tellement de fragrance disponible que vous en trouverez assurément une qui fait votre bonheur. Je recommande fortement.

February 14, 2021

Will buy again

I really love this l when going to Bath and Body Works!!!!!! Smelss soooo good and fresh and natural too! And it's antibacterial great for washing hands after being outside

Texas, United States

These are great for the kitchen and bathroom!

I love the Bath & Body Works soap for the kitchen or bathroom. I love that the added scent fills the air and the scent on your hands is light but stays on long after you wash your hands. I always buy multiples to put in each bathroom and in the kitchen!

Good fragrance!

I like this soap. There are so many optiond to choose from so there will be something for everyone. Even washing my hands frequently, I feel that this soap is very gentle for my skin

February 12, 2021

Good

I like bath and body works hand soap its smell is very good I like bath and baby works product my kids also like hand soap bath and body works Great products

Family favorite

My family is hooked on this soap. There are so many scents to choose from so there will be something for everyone. Sometimes the scents are a little strong so I’ll water it down but still my fav brand of hand soap.

Love this foam soap :)

I love foam soap my favorite is the warm vanilla and black cherry ! There is a big variety to choose from so something for everyone . I did not find it to dry my hands out .

Smells great

I really enjoyed these and loved the smell of some. Some smell too chemically and strong “, others have softer and nicer scents that linger for a long time. Just noticed that they really dry out my hands so I always have to put some type of lotion on after.