Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Frosting Candle

Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Frosting Candle Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 227 in Household Essentials

October 19, 2016

Bath and Body Works sell the best 3 wick candles! My sister introduced me to them and I am hooked! They last for hours and make the house smell great, even when they aren't burning. I always get tons of compliments when people walk through the door!

January 16, 2016

This candle smells so good how can you not like the smell of cinnamon!

May 21, 2015

This candle smells so good, almost good enough to eat. I love cinnamon scented things, it's one of my favourite scents. I like lighting this candle in my home and my whole home flavour with the sweet scent of cinnamon!

May 13, 2015

I was surprised by the scent of this candle. It's very fragrant and smells like I've been baking all day. It burns clean with almost no soot. They are a bit pricey.

May 05, 2015

This candle smells amazing! The scent is also long lasting! Making the house smell like you just baked cinnamon rolls!

April 02, 2015

I absolutely love the Cinnamon Frosting Candle. It makes the whole house smell like fresh baked cinnamon rolls. I love how Bath and Body Works Candles burn so clean and leave such an inviting aroma. These make excellent gifts.

April 01, 2015

The scent throw on this candle is amazing the whole room smells like a bakery

March 31, 2015

I LOVE the smell of this candle, it warms up my entire house and smells pure, not like a cheap perfumed candle.

March 04, 2015

this candle smell so good. i buy lots of them but sometimes don't want to light them because they look so good. excellent scents makes great decorations.

March 03, 2015

Bath and Body Works Cinnamon Frosting Candle .. i buy so many candles at bath and body works ..this one i enjoy so much ..something do with cinnamon i guess . that keeps me going back to same one over and over .