3.9/5
Batiste 2 In 1 Invisible Dry Shampoo & Conditioner Cocoa & Cashmere Reviews
#37 in Dry Shampoo

September 26, 2021

Great product

Love this product with my whole heart!!! Easy to use, great smell and very effective. Great for those rush mornings or after gym when you don’t want to wash your hair!

August 16, 2021

A good backup

I would give it a 3.5 out 5 rating. It is definitely a good keep for those bad hair days when you don’t have a time to wash and need to rush to an event. This can work as a life savior. However, my hair didn’t behave well after applying it next day. I felt my hair got too dry and lost its shine. Nonetheless, a good back for me.

1.7/5

January 06, 2021

Not my fav dry shampoo

I personally have oily hair so something like this makes it oily and doesn’t remove the grease, it does however make it smell so good so if you don’t have the pickiest of heads like myself this would be good for you

September 02, 2020

Love This

I love this! My hair gets greasy fairly often and this saves me between washes. A little goes a long way. I spray this on often before bed and sleep with it in and when I wake up my hair looks much cleaner.

July 31, 2020

DONT SECOND GUESS THIS PRODUCT

Not only does this product work amazing in between washes it also conditions your hair. Leaving your hair silk smooth and smelling great everytime.

Batiste has stepped up again making this product one of my favorite!!!!

July 31, 2020

don't skim by this product

best dry shampoo!!!

April 08, 2020

Great product.

This product works well between washes. The smell is magnificent, and not too overwhelming. I add it to my roots and then tease it a bit, adds awesome volume!

March 18, 2020

J'adore !!

Depuis que je suis maman j'ai beaucoup moin de temps pour prendre soin de moi et de mes cheveux . Mais grâce a ce shampooing sec vraiment simple a utiliser je peux redonner de la.brillance et un doix parfum q mes cheveux entre les douche! Je recommande a tout le monde de l'essayer.

March 06, 2020

loved it

i really enjoyed this batiste dry shampoo and conditioner combo it smells very nice and is simple to use. the product sprays nicely and is not visible. it works

January 30, 2020
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Good dry shampoo and good deal

I tried lots of dry shampoos and personally I liked this one as I felt my hair nice and clean..also I loved the smell, that's important for me :)

I would definitely buy it again if I see a good deal for it