Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water Reviews
#14 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Hydrate. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

February 15, 2020

Produit bien pensé

Enfin un shampoing sec qui ne laisse pas de résidus dans l’air! Très difficile à respirer j’attendais ce nouveau genre de produit avec impatience.
    Je l’ai utilisé à quelques reprise, par contre je ne le trouve pas aussi efficace que celui en vaporisateur.
    Plus doux il serait surement mieux efficace sur un cuir chevelu sec, à mon avis,
    La texture est agréable et facile à étaler, il ne laisse aucun résidu.
    Il est à tester pour que chacun puisse voir le résultat.

February 15, 2020

A nice addition to a busy routine.

I received this product free from Chick Advisor to try out in exchange for an unbiased review. I've tried it out a couple times now and have to say, while I love a good shower, I don't always love washing my hair. The Batiste foam hair cleanser does a good job at staving off the hair washing for one more night - It leaves your hair shiny and soft, and the smell is nice without being too floral. Would definitely recommend for those on the go.

February 14, 2020

Better than dry shampoo!

This waterless cleansing foam is much more effect than dry shampoo. It leaves you with a fresh "just out of the shower feeling" and does not leave chalky white residue behind like dry shampoos tend to do! Would highly reccommend!

February 14, 2020

Love the Scent

I have used it a few times i think its super easy to use smells great and does what it claims my hair feels less dry and also refreshed sk im not having to jump into the shower and wash my hair if im runing late in the morning or if i just want to make my hair a bit more moisturized and smelling great
    #gotitfree

New product worth trying

I was pleased to receive this product to try for free. This particular cactus water type intrigued me. The product comes in a nice canister and product design. It has a nice fresh scent which is welcoming to use. Upon trying it, I found that I had to use more than I thought for a effective try. Overall, it works decently well and is a good substitute between days if you cannot wash your hair. Batiste does a good job of making these products. #gotitfree

1.0/5

Does nothing

I’ve been trying this out for the past couple days and every time I use it, I really don’t find a difference. My hair feels and looks pretty much the same. I really hoped this would work for me but unfortunately has not.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Easy and quick

Got it for free from Chick Advisor. Very easy to use. Shake can, spray foam into your hand, massage into hair and wait a minute for it to dry. Very convenient if your in a hurry. I liked the scent. Dye free, paraben free.

Refreshing

The texture is smooth, and it’s very simple to apply. It gave my hair a very nice smell and it felt hydrated. As for that clean feeling, I didn’t get that, but it is a great product if you need a refresh while at work or at a function. I would be hesitant to purchase, but it would be handy on some occasions. In certain situations, I would recommend.

Nicest dry Shampoo I've used

The smell is very nice and fresh. When you put the mouse in your hand it's not sticky. I just followed the instructions on the back of the bottle. It worked great, my hair smelled fantastic for the whole day. I would recommend this product to everyone. I'm very impressed.

Winter saver

I recieve this product free for review purposes,
    I am a dry shampoo user, so when I got this product I was excited, I like innovative product. It is easy to use, lightweight and has nice scent.
    Absorb quickly and make my hair feeling fresh.