Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water Reviews
#15 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Hydrate. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Coconut Milk, and Hibiscus Root

February 19, 2020

Great for curly hair!

So i have very straight hair. It does work nice but i got my friend with very curly hair to try it. She looooooved it! It is like a a foaming mousse which is such a cool idea! she will be buying again!

February 19, 2020

Makes your hair feel so natural.

Like most foams, waterless cleaning foam does not have a sticky feeling, thats what i loved most about it. Beside that it leaves your hair feeling refreshed, smelling good and bouncy (without the blow dry).

February 18, 2020

Not that effective

I wanted to love this waterless cleansing foam but it really fell flat for me. My fingers were sticky with application and my hair didnt look too refreshed, the foam itself had a nice texture and scent but that would be the only positive

February 18, 2020

Took awhile to arrive , love it

I have tried many dry shampoo sprays, this mouse is the best I’ve used. It doesn’t leave a powdered residue. The smell is absolutely amazing and my hair falls in nice ringlets after use. I will continue to use this product and definitely buy it once this can runs out

Liked it

I received this product to review as part of the Chick Advisor's Review Club. I was looking forward to trying it as I am a frequent dry shampoo user and loyal Batiste customer. Overall, I was pleased with the results and the ease of the product to use. I felt that it left my hair fresh between uses and the scent was pleasant and mild. Though I prefer the Batiste spray dry shampoo, I would use this product again!

February 17, 2020

I will definitely be purchasing this product!

As a family of 5, 3 of which are girls. I fell in love with this product after trying it! I am so excited to have found a product that I can enjoy on my rush days and camping! It's easy to use. I love the foam texture, it makes it simple to apply! Left my hair feeling & looking awesome! Left hair looking and smelling very clean! Thank you for opportunity to try this out!

New Brunswick, Canada

So Convenient!

I received this product just before heading on a long trip for work. I put it in my luggage thinking it would be great for travelling. I was not wrong! I was worried the product would feel like regular moose and leave my hair sticky, but it actually left it feeling light and refreshed! The scent was very light and not overpowering!

2.3/5

February 16, 2020

Evaporated too quickly and has a strong smell

I’ve used many different dry shampoos before and found this one to be my least favourite. The product is a super light foam that seems to evaporate and dissolve into your hair before you have a chance to really rub it in, which is annoying. Also, I found the smell to be way too strong and noticeable, so I am definitely not a fan.

I received this as part of the chickadvisor product review club.

Fresh hair

I waited until I needed to wash my hair to use this and it worked well. The best part is there were no powdery residue and the scent was great and fresh. Worked as an in between wash hair refresher. It is so convenient for the time I didn't have time to wash, rinse, condition, rinse and dry. It took two minutes.

1.5/5

Loin d'être efficace

J'ai testé avec beaucoup d'enthousiasme puisque cela faisait longtemps que je voulais essayer ce genre de produit. Comme j'ai été décu!! Je pense qu'il m'aurait fallu la bouteille complete pour raffraichir un peu mes cheveux.. et ils n'étaients pas vraiment sales en plus. On dirait plus que la canne nous souffle de l'air dessus qu'un produit quelquonque. Pour le prix de la bouteille, c'est loin d'en valoir la peine.