Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews
#11 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not the same

I received this product for free to try. I have fine hair but a lot of it. I used this primarily in the front half of my hair. I did not find this absorbed much oil at all. I used a small amount in the beginning but ended up having to go back with more and more. It was nice not to have any white residue but I did not find it as good as the regular spray in kind. Perhaps it would work better on superfine hair.

Better than spray

I wear bangs, I love my bangs, but to anyone who doesn’t know, they are quite high maintenance. You can just get all your hair in ponytail on lazy day, but not bangs. From constant contact with forehead they get dirty literally the same exact evening. I tried dry shampoo sprays, but what I noticed I have to spray at least every 2 hours to maintain the look. This foam was a real surprise, I didn’t know what to expect and didn’t expect much. But I’m in love. I’m using product almost a month now and it works much better than spray. Effect lasts almost all day, just one touch up usually. No residue, no stickiness. Really disappears upon massaging product. I’m impressed. I will definitely buy this. P.S.: I haven’t checked store yet, but I hope there is travel friendly version, to throw in a purse.

Effective

This product had a wonderful smell to it. It was very soft on the skin and applied easily. It didn't leave any residual dust in my hair like a dry shampoo would do. I reccomend the use for days 2-4 of not washing your hair depending on how often you normally wash your hair.

Fulfills it’s purpose

I used this product after not washing my hair for 3 days since I have dry hair. My hair smelled fresh and clean (loved the coconut smell) and felt soft but did not have that nice light and bouncy feeling after washing with regular shampoo. I have really thick hair so had to use a lot but didn’t notice any reside feeling in my hair so that’s good. To give the product extra testing, I used it the next day. It still smelled fresh and didn’t look greasy, but my hair felt heavy and weighted down and had a slight bit of residue so I wouldn’t suggest going that long. I don’t believe however it would be intended to use for more than one touch up in between regular shampoos, so I give it a thumbs up as it does the job. I attached a pic after second use, this was 4 days not washed yuk, but my hair still looks pretty good!

February 15, 2020

Love this for everyday hair look more the beach look

This product is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants the beach look! The only down side of this product is the smell of cocount

Great product!

At first I wasn't a fan of the foam like moose but after using this shampoo I realized it was great! It actually takes out the shine of oil i have on my hair and it smells amazing. Very easy to use, just shake, turn over and push for a plump of shampoo foam.

yes i would buy this

i love it so easy to use cant wait to buy it for my mom n cousin to try out thanks so much also remound this to everyone to try hope u guys like it much as i do

February 15, 2020

Great to delay 1-2 days of wash and a quick refresh!

Great subtle smell to this product. First thing you will notice that under one squirt you get a large quantity of foam (definitely good enough or more than suffice per use).

I have coloured hair so it is definitely a plus that this product is paraben, phthalate and sulfate-free, which means it does not damage my hair or greatly affect the longevity of my colour.

While I also love that it doesn't have a sticky texture or does not dry up powdery like other dry shampoos I have used in the past, within 2 days of using it, you will find you will need to physically wash your hair because your scalp may get itchy even if your hair is not oily.

(I received this product complimentary for the review as a part of ChickAdvisor).

New Brunswick, Canada

Really good product

I've used other batiste products before and really enjoyed them. I'll be honest I was skeptical about putting a wet product in my hair but it did work and didn't look greasy. Will definitely consider buying in the future

February 14, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing

Love this new product. Batiste is my go to for dry shampoo but the waterless foam is a game changer. Really does dry in under 60 seconds. I’ll deff be buying again. If you haven’t tried it yet it’s a must have.