Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

March 30, 2020

When you are travelling!

Love the way it leaves your hair clean and fresh especially when you are camping! When there is no water to wash your hair just put on Bastiste Cleansing Foam!

March 27, 2020
    Seine-Saint-Denis, France

Shampoing sec à adopter

J'ai toujours ce shampoing sec à la maison évite d'avoir les cheveux sale lorsqu'on a pas le temps de les laver enlève tous le gras des cheveux et a un effet de cheveux propre ne laisse pas de trace ni sur les cheveux ni sur les mains lorsque l'on masse le cuir chevelu donc j'adore j'adore et j'adore ce produit merci Baptiste

March 09, 2020

I would buy this

Ok this product is for all the busy moms out there I was speticle of trying this product worried how it would leave my hair. First of of I find this product so easy to use and fast. I Flipp my hair upside down give it a spray like hairspray rub it in with the tips of my finger and BAM I have clean hair. My hair felt light and clean the whole day and made it feel soft. I would definitely recommend this product

March 08, 2020

I found a new favourite definitely would recommend this

Easy and simple product to use. I was given a chance to test the product and I loved it! I use this product on days I don’t wash my hair with regular shampoo and conditioner.

March 02, 2020

Good, but not great.

I liked it although I didn't notice it worked as effectively as spray dry shampoos, I still had some oil. If I was just putting my hair up it was ok but would recommend if you really wanted fresh looking hair

February 28, 2020

This smells amazing!

I can’t tell you how much I love the smell of my Batiste Cleansing Foam! It is delicious! This was so easy to apply and left my super curly hair feeling refreshed and clean. As a busy, new mom this is my go to between wash days and I don’t know what I would do without it!

So good!

J’aime énormément cette nouvelle découverte! Facile d’utilisation et efficace! Je vais en racheter c’est certain. Merci Batiste pour la découverte !😍

February 27, 2020

Batiste mousse nettoyante sans eau

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer gratuitement la mousse nettoyante sans eau Batiste. J’ai vraiment apprécié ce produit. Il ne laisse aucun résidus dans les cheveux et son odeur est agréable sans être trop prononcée.

February 27, 2020

This stuff was pretty cool

This stuff was pretty cool! I normally use the dry shampoo so putting foam In my hair was a little daunting but it worked very well. I used it after day 3 of not washing my hair. It was just starting to get that greasy look to it. I used the foam and massages it in until it was “dry”
    It didnt leave a white residue which was great. I would definitely buy this in the future

This product smells amazing

I received #batistecleansingfoam as a #freesample from @chickadvisor and I absolutely loved it! It smelt absolutely amazing and it left my hair still feeling light and looking clean. My daughter really likes it as well so the bottle didn’t last very long in our house. I prefer the mousse over the powder as I find it easier to use.