Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

So good!

J’aime énormément cette nouvelle découverte! Facile d’utilisation et efficace! Je vais en racheter c’est certain. Merci Batiste pour la découverte !😍

February 27, 2020

This stuff was pretty cool

This stuff was pretty cool! I normally use the dry shampoo so putting foam In my hair was a little daunting but it worked very well. I used it after day 3 of not washing my hair. It was just starting to get that greasy look to it. I used the foam and massages it in until it was “dry”
    It didnt leave a white residue which was great. I would definitely buy this in the future

This product smells amazing

I received #batistecleansingfoam as a #freesample from @chickadvisor and I absolutely loved it! It smelt absolutely amazing and it left my hair still feeling light and looking clean. My daughter really likes it as well so the bottle didn’t last very long in our house. I prefer the mousse over the powder as I find it easier to use.

February 27, 2020

Best texture in a dry shampoo

This is the second dry shampoo from this brand that I really enjoy using. The scent is really appealing. I think the texture of the foam just melts in your hair. This is one of the best dry shampoos that I’ve tried. It works really well and leaves my hair feeling very silky.

Excellent produit

J'ai été surprise quand j ai utilisé la mousse je croyais que ça resterait humide dans mes chevaux mais wow ça sèche très rapidement.
    Et que dire de l'odeur.
    Ça sent vraiment très bon 😍

Perfect

Seriously it's much better than the original one. I used the spray one before but it always left a résidu un my hair. This foam blends well into my hair and smells very nice.

Amazing dry shampoo

I like it very much. When I put it on my hair it feels soft and suttle right away. It for sure did make my hair feel clean after putting it on my hair. Great product!

Feeling fresh!

After using this hair mousse my hair looks and feels better ! I typically use this after a day or two without washing my hair. It’s a nice easy way to freshen up and start my day off right. I also love the scent that I used, and I’m excited to try more. Wish more came in the bottle!

February 26, 2020

Cool Product

This is a really great option to wash my hair and weaves😊 without water. It kept my hair smelling fresh in between washes. I like the fact that it is weightless and make my hair shine.

February 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Perfect for a natural looking dry shampoo!

This is wonderful for a “natural” appearing dry shampoo! Just let it dry about a minute or two then blow dry for about 30 seconds! It gives that washed look