Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

February 28, 2020

Usable and smells fantastic.

Thanks Batiste for letting me try your new waterless dry shampoo. I really liked the smell of the product and how usable it was. I do find the spray a little bit easier but the foam was nice for other reasons. The bottle Is easy to use and is great value for the price also was easier to get into the roots of my hair. Thanks for letting me try this product for free Batiste.

February 28, 2020

Meh

#Gotitfree #Batistewaterlesscleansingfoam

I was one of the lucky people to get to try out Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam from ChickAdvisor.

I tried it a couple of times and wasn't impressed. I didn't find it refreshing and the foam I found cumbersome. The smell was ok, I got the one with coconut. I wasn't fond of the feel of my hair after using the product, it was kinda greasy stringy feeling. The foam dries quickly as stated but you need to make sure you don't leave any bits not rubbed in or else you end up with white foam pieces in your hair.

I personally would not go out and buy this product and I'll probably give away the one I have instead of using it up. I just don't think dry shampoos are for me, not a fan of them in my hair.

Thank you Chick Advisor for selecting me to try this product.

2.2/5

February 27, 2020

I wouldn't buy this product

I received this #freeproduct to try. I like how it's in a foam form instead of a spray but I'm not a fan of the feeling it left on my hair or hands. It leaves the effect of having clean hair but also left a weird filmy feeling on my hands and hair.

February 25, 2020

Waterless Cleanser

This product is good for a quick refresher, great scent, not sticky, very easy to use. I shower everyday by try to only actually wash my hair once or twice a week so I use dry shampoo in between washes. This product worked nicely on the days shortly after washing my hair but didn't do a whole lot to fight that greasy look on the days leading to my next shampoo. For this reason, I prefer the dry shampoo, but I may use both in the future

February 24, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not my favourite

I had really high hopes for this product because it seemed like it was going to exceed my expectation. When i got the cleansing foam I needed my hair washed but being a mom things dont always go as planned so I tried it out and the product did what it was suppose to do but it made my hair feel so gritty and tacky and I had alot of build up on my scalp after I used it which sucked and I find if you have thick hair you need a bit more product and it dissolves very quick in your hands so you dont have much time to work it into your roots.

February 22, 2020

I didn’t like this

I didn’t enjoy this cleansing foam, it weighed down my fine hair and it didn’t leave it refreshed like my dry shampoo from batiste does. I would love to try more from batiste.

February 21, 2020

Not satisfied

I don't think it works that well. I feel like my hair is the same before and after, so not very impress by this product. I'm gonna stick to Baptiste Dry Shampoo haha !

February 19, 2020

Pas mal, mais sans plus

J'ai reçu le shampooing à la frangance noix de coco. L'odeur est vraiment bonne! Un peu sucré, mais les cheveux sentent très bon.
    Sinon, je ne sais pas j'ai aimé ou pas le produit. C'est difficile à appliquer et je n'ai pas l'impression que l'effet reste très longtemps dans les cheveux. Au moins, il ne laisse pas de résidu dans mes cheveux noirs!

February 18, 2020

Sticking to the other dry shampoo

I was super excited to try the waterless cleansing foam but i am dissapointed. My fingers felt sticky with application of it and my hair didnt really look refreshed. I was expecting the results to br comperable to the dry shampoo so i will stick to that.

February 17, 2020

Smells great

I have tried the foam a couple of times now and I'm not entirely sold on the product. My hair is curly and i was worried that the foam would make it curly again. I was pleased to see that it didn't change the texture of my hair. However, it also didn't seem to do much for making it feel any cleaner between washes or less greasy. The only thing that it did do was make my hair smell nice.