Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

February 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

🤩 wow!

Ive been trying this product for free, thanks to chickadvisor, for the past 2 weeks and i am simply amazed! The smell is amazing, application is easy and leave your hair looking clean and fresh! Must try!

Smells so good!

This product smells so good and works well. I was skeptical at first but I have really enjoyed this product so far! It dries very quickly and doesn't make your hair look greasy. I have no complaints.

Magique

C'est un produit facile d'utilisation qui donne un résultat impeccable et instantané. Il ne laisse pas de fini poudreux ou huileux et dure la journée entière.

Good product

I was skeptical about this working but I love batiste regular dry shampoo so I thought why not and it actually works pretty well, it absorbed the oil well and smells good

February 20, 2020

Like the texture of the foam

I liked the foam it smell good and leave my hair fresh and soft after. I loved the fact that the foam is solid she doesnt drip. My hair was easy to place after using it!!! I will definitly tru the other foam of the brand.

efficacité

Que du positif a dire sur le produit Batiste mousse nettoyante sans eau, une senteur incroyable et tres efficace comme produit. Je le recommande a toutes et je vais certainement le racheter.

Good alternative

I will start by saying I have terrible luck with dry shampoo flaking and making my hair look non greasy BUT full of dandruff. So I was wearing to dry this product. But I was super surprised as it soaked right into my roots and didn’t flake or anything. My hair felt Moisturized and smooth and non greasy. I would highly recommend this product. I can’t wait to try the other foams in this line

Updated On: February 19, 2020

*this product was sent to me for free to try and review. Opinions are my own*

Refreshing

This cleanser was extremely convenient. I love how fast it dries as well as the refreshing smell it left in my hour without being too overpowering. While I did not feel as though it was extremely effective on my hair it did buy me some time before going to an event with greasy looking hair. Not quite as good as dry shampoo but definitely close to!

I like

The idea of this product in mousse form made me extremely excited. When I received my product I was eager to try it as the dry shampoo is a little hard to rub in completely and tangles my hair. Upon first inspection, the packaging is nice. I like the look of the bottle compared to the plain straight dry shampoo bottle. The product also smells amazing! And makes my hair smell the same, so that's good. Pros: smells amazing, beautiful packaging, minimal residue left on the hands after use, can use on straightened hair, does its job. Cons: Residue left on hands after use - not much but I still felt the need to rinse my hands. As I have long, thick hair I had to use a lot of product each time I used it, so for me personally it will not last long and it does still tangle the hair. Overall I liked the product very much but I still have not decided whether I will be switching from my Batiste Dry Shampoo to the Waterless cleansing foam. I would however, without hesitation, recommend this to girls with short and/or thin hair. At the end of the day, even though I received this product for free, I believe it would be worth the investment to try it out and see if you like it.

February 17, 2020

Not worth the hype

I was really excited to get chosen for the chickadvisor review club for this product. I absolutely love batiste dry shampoo. However, i don't feel this product held up to it's standards. This is my opinion only and everyone's hair texture is different, but for my wavy hair it did not make my hair feel refreshed and made my hands sticky like I had hairspray on them. I have only tried it a couple times and will probably give it another chance as I have so much of the product left, but I wouldn't go out and purchase it on my own.